Vanessa & Marketa ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos May 2017 Part #1

Really pissed off.

Yesterday, before all the drama, I renewed RLC for 6 months and bought replay tokens for a few months.  Total spend of $350 (plus the $45 they charged me for a renewal that they shouldn't have.

Ironically, the blond chick was a huge turn off and I almost didn't do it because of her; she seems really unstable before whatever happened happened.

Vanessa on the other hand -- She's the main reason I did it.  Really liked her.

43 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Did that thing of open an apartment and in the same date announcing when it was closing(and being so few time)ever happen in rlc?In the time I am in rlc never seen it.

If your speaking of the Newsletter, you have to request to receive them.  It can be done at RLC.  No RLC Account is necessary.

1 minute ago, Wheee said:

Really pissed off.

Yesterday, before all the drama, I renewed RLC for 6 months and bought replay tokens for a few months.  Total spend of $350 (plus the $45 they charged me for a renewal that they shouldn't have.

Ironically, the blond chick was a huge turn off and I almost didn't do it because of her; she seems really unstable before whatever happened happened.

Vanessa on the other hand -- She's the main reason I did it.  Really liked her.

i'm not happy either because i was a fan of marketa, she and vanessa had good chemistry it's too bad their friends ruined it for everybody

2 hours ago, Xide said:

NEW NEWSLETTER AS OF 5 MIN AGO

Recent news:
  • In our last newsletter, we let you know that the house with Vanessa and Marketa would be broadcast on the website until approximately the end of June. But for reasons beyond our control, we are forced to remove this house from the website today. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope that you will find something interesting to watch in the other 19 apartments available on the website.
    The next content update is coming very soon. Stay tuned!

One week, is that a record for short lived apartments on RLC.

It was already out of control from day 1. Alot of incidents that in my opinion seemingly were past the borderline for sexual assult.

I'm staying tuned though (whatever that means): The next content update is coming very (!) soon.

1 hour ago, thomas979 said:

they had warning signs the 1st weekend with all the groping then the cam being covered i'm shocked they didn't have a talk with vanessa tell her keep control the apt better

I'm surprised about Vanessa in her other apt the quests was out of control, Tommy was drunk and she kicked everybody out!  She isn't the same Vanessa.

9 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It was already out of control from day 1. Alot of incidents that in my opinion seemingly were past the borderline for sexual assult.

I'm staying tuned though (whatever that means): The next content update is coming very (!) soon.

There was never any sexual assault in the house.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, ed2 said:

you can be sure the next content update will be the replacement of gina by another girl in barça1 nothing more

4 hours ago, thomas979 said:

keep vanessa keep marketa and ban the group of thugs that would be my call on this place but i have a feeling they will be gone off rlc

Wasn't it Vanessa and Marketa who invited them...They can certainly pick them, and what's to say they won't do exactly the same again...No, get rid of all of them and reopen this apt as an all girls place...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Always find Vanessa hot but she looks going down..if her day to day life nowadays it's like we seen in this apartment then she it's not taking the best options,but that's just my opinion based on what I seen.

It only reinforces my apprehension about what happened to Thomas. Remember how the last transmission of their apartment was and how long it was being signaled "in maintenance" (for days) before actually being withdrawn from the grid;
Really this Vanessa we saw and I think we will not see more, it was very different.:cry:

Now what about positioning "out of our control"? Please RLC? Save us from this.
:dodgy:

Just caught up on all the posts guys. Well, I didn't see that happening!!...

I think RLC have been really harsh to pull the plug on Vanessa and Marketa...These 2 lovely sweet innocent girls invited a few clean cut lads over for a nice cup of tea, a bite to eat and maybe a game of Scrabble if they were feeling adventurous. The evening went off in a slightly different direction than intended, but they all looked like it was a bunch of close friends having a bit of innocent fun...Why some guys on thr forum, probably from the Barca thread,  had to act like drama queens, well, it was just ridiculous...Nobody quite got raped and nobody was hit, although some of the grabbing and pinning down probably bruised the girls a bit...And the game where the girl had to try and escape from the bedroom and the lad had to stop them, didn't hurt anybody did it...These things happen when you're frolicking around with your pals...Then 6 cops barge in and spoiled the lovely atmosphere inside the house...Typical heavy handedness by the police for no reason whatsoever!!!
I'm really gonna miss this apartment.........:wink:

• Upvote 2