Vanessa & Marketa ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos May 2017 Part #1

8 minutes ago, happyone said:

Seems like the thread is getting somewhat confusing because there were at least

3 separate girls we are discussing-2 from last night and 1-Marketta from the first night she was in her room

1.  The blond who was completely intoxicated-even to the point of puking---this was obviously sexual assault.

2.  The brunette with black tatoos down her spine--this was maybe was sexual assault or rape,  Since she was not inebriated, her consent has not been determined.

3.  Marketta definitely either said no or her physical action of resisting indicated a no--this was sexual assault and rape. 

ur making it sound like u know for sure there were assaults that's the not the case these are questionable acts but it's not 100 pct an assault

1. the girl was very very drunk she was also talking moving around changed positions wasn't hitting the guy pushing him away screaming she made a phone call afterwards she was walking afterwards this  one is very questionable can't say 100 pct either way on this one 

2. she had sex twice the first time guy lasted 1 min the 2nd time lasted longer she was willingly each time no sign of any struggle the incident with her happened after the sex when the guys came in the room

3. marketa started with a massage the guy was fingering her then he pulled his dick out and she grabbed it with her hand then he started to have sex with her she wasn't feeling it she stopped it and she left, was this assault i don't think it was, i think it was a female who didn't want it she stopped it and left so i think u are quite wrong in ur claims that all were assaults

12 minutes ago, happyone said:

Seems like the thread is getting somewhat confusing because there were at least

3 separate girls we are discussing-2 from last night and 1-Marketta from the first night she was in her room

1.  The blond who was completely intoxicated-even to the point of puking---this was obviously sexual assault.

2.  The brunette with black tatoos down her spine--this was maybe was sexual assault or rape,  Since she was not inebriated, her consent has not been determined.

3.  Marketta definitely either said no or her physical action of resisting indicated a no--this was sexual assault and rape. 

Hep..and it's been this way in this apartment sinse it started,your post resumes well the mess this house it's from start.

2 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

ur making it sound like u know for sure there were assaults that's the not the case these are questionable acts but it's not 100 pct an assault

1. the girl was very very drunk she was also talking moving around changed positions wasn't hitting the guy pushing him away screaming she made a phone call afterwards she was walking afterwards this  one is very questionable can't say 100 pct either way on this one 

2. she had sex twice the first time guy lasted 1 min the 2nd time lasted longer she was willingly each time no sign of any struggle the incident with her happened after the sex when the guys came in the room

3. marketa started with a massage the guy was fingering her then he pulled his dick out and she grabbed it with her hand then he started to have sex with her she wasn't feeling it she stopped it and she left, was this assault i don't think it was, i think it was a female who didn't want it she stopped it and left so i think u are quite wrong in ur claims that all were assaults

ok I see you can be the defense attorney :wink:

2 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

Exactly the same I seen.

Well, I am done here--

I am going to leave it up to RLC to determine whether this is a suitable apartment or house  for their business model and

leave it up to the police or the authorities to determine whether or not a crime was committed.

Since RLC indicated that it was only a short term house until June --no need IMHO to bring it back online

Edited by happyone
  • Upvote 2

Just now, happyone said:

Well, I am done here--

I am going to leave it up to RLC to determine whether this is a suitable apartment for their business model and

leave it up to the police or the authorities to determine whether or not a crime was committed.

Since RLC indicated that it was only a short term apartment until June --no need IMHO to bring it back online

that's ur opinion everybody is allowed one in free speaking countries, some people on here actually really like marketa and vanessa and would like to see them stay without the group of thugs

• Upvote 1

Just now, thomas979 said:

that's ur opinion everybody is allowed one in free speaking countries, some people on here actually really like marketa and vanessa and would like to see them stay without the group of thugs

And how in the hell do you expect RLC to keep out the group of thugs????  Post security guards at the entrances to vet anyone

that wants to enter the premises and the same inside to control the activities.

It is obvious that Vanessa cannot or is unwilling to police the thugs,  and neither was Marketa 

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

Well, I am done here--

I am going to leave it up to RLC to determine whether this is a suitable apartment for their business model and

Since RLC indicated that it was only a short term apartment until June --no need IMHO to bring it back online

:biggrin::biggrin:

tenor.gif