Trump Will be Impeached

I am just one millions and millions of average middle class Americans, I can tell you first hand as of Feb. 2nd paycheck, I gained $117.92 bi- weekly, for a total tax cut/break just in payroll taxes of $3065.92 annually. Now when next years time comes to file taxes we shall see just how much my actual savings from this tax cut. BTW, we also received a surprise from the President and CEO of the company I work for, it has almost 38,000 employees world wide, and each employee received a $750.00 tax paid bonus the last week in Jan. on top of our last years really nice Christmas Bonus. For a middle class one of millions and millions working class citizens, this was a very nice surprise!!

Once again I think Trump is an arrogant Loudmouth, but his policies for our country work and work well !!                                                                           Make America Great Again.

See the source imageSee the source image

Good for you Rider.  If you have the right combination of a family of 4 or more and working for a progressive company, I think that's really cool.  Congratulations you deserve it.  Many others probably won't see that.  I won't go political on you but the good for some usually isn't good for the whole.  You and yours deserve it.  If I were you I would put the windfall in a trust fund for your children so they can pay for their income taxes and healthcare when the deficit needs to be repaid. Just my thoughts. 

4 minutes ago, rammer said:

Good for you Rider.  If you have the right combination of a family of 4 or more and working for a progressive company, I think that's really cool.  Congratulations you deserve it.  Many others probably won't see that.  I won't go political on you but the good for some usually isn't good for the whole.  You and yours deserve it.  If I were you I would put the windfall in a trust fund for your children so they can pay for their income taxes and healthcare when the deficit needs to be repaid. Just my thoughts. 

I am a single father who raised 3 boys, all gone and on their own, except for the youngest who is in college. Because of the change in the tax laws, I was able to change my W-4 withholdings, I have added $75.00 a paycheck to my 401K plan.

I always plan on breaking even at tax time, I don't believe I should donate to the Governments cause any more than what is required of me as a citizen of the Great United States. :biggrin:

1 minute ago, rammer said:

Carter Page has a PHD?  Is he an idiot?

Not the smartest PHD this world has ever seen for sure, but just a scapegoat, for far more serious issues of corruption in our FBI and DOJ.

Remember when everyone laughed and thought Trump was freeking crazy when he said Obama wire tapped Trump Tower ? Impeach 49 Impeach 49, Impeach 49, says the crazy lady in funky cowboy hats from Florida, LMAO !!! 

Lowest unemployment rate in the history of African Americans thanks to the hard work nobody talks about that Ben Carson is doing, but yet the blabbermouth of the south keeps saying Impeach Trump. WTF ? BLM..... WTF ? the Black Caucus WTF ? ALCU WTF ?

The positives so far out weigh the negatives for the average middle class American. I have to tell you nobody I know in the Mid-west is complaining about Trump except for the god damn tweets, and most of us think he is kind of funny the way goes after people.