Trump Will be Impeached

Facts are facts.  African American unemployment is down for sure but double of Caucasians.  Ben Carson recently hired his siblings against official advice.  Ignorance is bliss.  Will Mexico pay for the wall?  Who will pay for the wall? WE WILL so he can satisfy a campaign promise.  Are Mexican refuges streaming across our southern borders?  $25 billion for a bullshit wall.  Seriously? 

13 minutes ago, rammer said:

That will lead to Trump's impeachment?

I don't think they'll ever get Trump impeached but they'll get a Resignation from him in some way shape or form.  No sitting President has ever been Impeached and Removed from Office.

There are only 3 ways to get a President Removed.   1.) Impeachment   2.) Resignation   3.) Assassination

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, rammer said:

Facts are facts.  African American unemployment is down for sure but double of Caucasians.  Ben Carson recently hired his siblings against official advice.  Ignorance is bliss.  Will Mexico pay for the wall?  Who will pay for the wall? WE WILL so he can satisfy a campaign promise.  Are Mexican refuges streaming across our southern borders?  $25 billion for a bullshit wall.  Seriously? 

Ya all really make laugh about this wall thing, Mexico will pay for what ever gets built in many different ways, they already are actually, as the amount of people crossing illegally is way down, thus they have to support the their own people instead of the American taxpayer supporting those who come here illegally. It is just a negotiational  tactic, start high and settle for much less, I do it every year when I submit my budgets to corporate.

Some wall will be built, but most of it will be an upgrade to ICE defense system, along with cutting edge technology.

C'mon man you have bought into the BS spewing from the crazy ass Media.

I hired my son for over 2 years to work for me, so what is wrong with hiring your siblings ?

16 minutes ago, rammer said:

He will never quit.  He'll crush the US Democracy on his way down.  Somehow he owns the US House.  Mueller will get him.  It's just a matter of time.

Mueller's done man, his train has left the station, to long and nothing ! just a bunch BS indictments not even related to what he was hired to investigate.

19 minutes ago, rammer said:

The road in front of my house needs to be upgraded.  I would prefer that rather than a wall in Southern Texas.

Get the left wingers off their hands and asses and meet in the middle like most of us are on politics and get an infrastructure plan passed and put more people to work. He has offered 1.5 trillion seed money ? What are they waiting on ?

• Like 1