Trump Will be Impeached

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Biden or Sanders ? or Trump..... Not much of choice is there ?

Not to much of a Choice at the Moment.  It wouldn't surprise me if the GOP will have someone within their own Ranks go up against Trump. 

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Like Father , Like Son.  Both Fucking Crooked to the Core.

America wake up and Smell the Coffee.  Don't give this Fucking Idiot another 4 Years.   :biggrin:

I am sorry i am not into politics,maybe i should be but over the years i have read or saw on the news (fact or fiction)about a lot of Government Officials getting caught or busted red handed doing wrong be it cheating or getting money the wrong way. as i just said i am NOT into politics and would not trust ANY of them anywhere be it a small town all the way up to the white house...in any branch of government.

i wouldn't trust them in a shit house with a muzzle on their mouth and their hands tied behind their backs.           sassy d&d GIF by Hyper RPG

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
CAPITALRESEARCH.ORG

With all this talk of Russians allegedly interfering in U.S. elections, it is worth recalling that it wasn’t too long ago that the previous Democrat in the White...

Speaking of Bill Clinton, didn't he get impeached for obstruction of justice? 

6 minutes ago, itsme said:

Speaking of Bill Clinton, didn't he get impeached for obstruction of justice?  

hillary should be charged with obstruction of justice for deleting all 33,000 emails & destroying her laptop and cell phone

• Like 2

21 hours ago, itsme said:

This could be the nail in the coffin: 

WWW.NYTIMES.COM

Newly obtained tax information reveals that from 1985 to 1994, Donald J. Trump’s businesses were in far bleaker condition than was previously known.

What most non accountants do not take into consideration or fail to mention is the large amount of depreciation that a business can take (that is not cash flow.  It can show

losses when actually the business is turning a positive cash flow.  I ran a business for 36 years and had some years with losses due to depreciation. 

• Like 2

tenor.gif.c6c977c5a6d98637349bac6659a452b5.gif

Liberals are well-trained in following the lead of their Leftist masters in issuing puerile schoolyard ad hominids and insults to further their agenda. Trump inherited millions from his father; indeed; the sort of inheritance most would squander. Instead, he turned those millions into billions and a large company and empire. It appears the man has worked every day of his life, building and buying massive amounts of real estate, writing books, making TV shows. Hardly the modus operandi of a silver-spooned slouch.

This argument stinks of the not-so-subtle class warfare jealousy and envy inherent in all Liberals, and their utter disdain of the rich and anyone successful. Of course, as most Liberals have never run a business, they have no clue how bankruptcy law works. They don’t bother with the facts, either; Trump held a small percentage share in a few companies that declared Chapter 13 restructuring; creditors were paid back in a routine process that occurs every day in corporate America. I’ve also heard the claim he took “government bailouts” which has no basis in fact and appears to be a lie repeated over and over. 

I would also point to the inherent Liberal nature of these arguments, as they suggest Trump has some obligation to "care" about you individually (he doesn't), the implication that somehow the rest of these phony politician snakes somehow *do* "care" about us and the assertion his flamboyant extraversion through media exposure necessarily makes him a "narcissist or egomaniac." By the same measure, Liberal saint Oprah could be accused of the same thing. But who am I to argue with a bunch of Liberal, out of work Psychology Majors who work at McDonald's? I'm sure they know what they're talking about19.gif.376758eb1d7004bbebb8a85a5b763a90.gif

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...