CasaHot - Part #1

12 minutes ago, jontee said:

my son is half brazilien and his mother dident do anal so sorry not all .... 

There is always some degree of truth to all stereotypes. In general, Brazilians do anal.

12 minutes ago, jontee said:

try give them some orgasm to if they are bi....it hade been great show

They can only do fake orgasms anymore. Sad, but true. Camming has consequences. 

Sorry if I'm not totally enthousiastic about this Casa stuff.  True, it has great pussies, asses, tits and everything in between

But it is so obvious that it is total fake.  It reminds me Chatturbate, where they have stupid role plays, looking at the camera asking for tips.  If you really only want to see nice woman, lots of free stuff on the net.  As far as I'm concerned, I prefer real sex with real couples.  No scripted sex,  I get quickly bored with girls simply showing off and (I don't think I'm the only one)  lesbian sex is not my cup of Tea.

Don't get me wrong.  I will look at Casa... for 10 minutes max.   A money begging pussy or showing off as written on a script will not keep my attention for long. 

What also bothers me is how they handle the other apartments.   For most of them, when they are not OFFLINE,  night vision is either non-existent or extremely bad.  No one at VH seems to listen and take action on those problems. They only focus on future apartments and, of course, increasing the price. Because, to my surprise, they are already talking about an other price increase. They increased the price when they went up to 8 apartments.(about 6 weeks ago)  But seriously, since that date, we never had 8 apartments.  There is always one or two offline. Also, they lost participants in all multi-couples apartments.   And now, with the Casa apartment, they already talking about an other increase.  Get serious guys.  Fix the current problems, give the subscribers honest value before to even think about an other hike.   This is my first 3 months subscription to VH and, if it doesn't improve, it will be the last

• Upvote 2