CasaHot - Part #1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Masks are really a buzzkill for me. They aren't doing any good anyways. I'm sure anybody they know would be able to spot them in a second. Useless! 

i think its a bigger problem whit att the pant and panty......need see moor pussy...lol

10 minutes ago, jontee said:

2 LR cams, 1 bathroom and 1 Bedroom cam not working 

this cams are working at casahots site been to the site and try the cams

its on vhtv they dont work

If you checked their website you could notice that these cams work there in low quality stream. We connected their cams with HQ streaming which became unavailable for some cams at the moment, therefore these cams stopped working on our side. While we wait for Casahot's response to our reports, we will try to switch these cameras to LQ on our side. 

4 minutes ago, jontee said:

i think its a bigger problem whit att the pant and panty......need see moor pussy...lol

If you're not seeing enough pussy on Casahot, you seriously have a problem. Lol! Good one! ?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Voyeur House TV said:

If you checked their website you could notice that these cams work there in low quality stream. We connected their cams with HQ streaming which became unavailable for some cams at the moment, therefore these cams stopped working on our side. While we wait for Casahot's response to our reports, we will try to switch these cameras to LQ on our side. 

i think its real inporten that the cams work hi or low....its make no big deal ...but they have to work

23 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

I was on my way home from work when you wrote that. I can't write and drive at the same time. Safety first, right? ::)

I smiled. I commend you for your restraint. ☺

• Upvote 2

On 5/19/2017 at 11:14 AM, Voyeur House TV said:

Funny to mention that this is not the apartment we mentioned as lesbian. The lesbian apartment is still in the development.

Well you can't fix the camera so you just take them off line. One more camera and i going to ask for a refund. I only order for casahot and that it. I don't watch the other apt

50 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

If you're not seeing enough pussy on Casahot, you seriously have a problem. Lol! Good one! ?

definitely lots of pussy on this site:biggrin:

3 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

[...] I only order for casahot and that it. I don't watch the other apt

That doesn't make any sense, because the price for vhtv is around $40, while the price for casahot is around $20.

You know a thing or two about numbers, do you? :biggrin:

I email them and they told me it would be the same price $69.00 in the USA

3 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

That doesn't make any sense, because the price for vhtv is around $40, while the price for casahot is around $20.

You know a thing or two about numbers, do you? :biggrin: