CasaHot - Part #1

(openload.co Link Removed) download and look at it with shows and girls like this every apt have to fear it...

(openload.co Link Removed)  download and look at it they are damn hot sexy superhot girls

new girls every week and what girls super sexy girls.......

So the other apt have things to think about ....when they do nothing...sorry i was hard.. they do watching tv..and there phone....

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jontee said:

https://openload.co/f/Q-Cdm8FcFio  descarga y mirarlo con espectáculos y niñas como esto todos los aptos tienen que temer que ...

https://openload.co/f/gzHIn-fvkCw  descarga y miran que son condenadamente caliente chicas sexy supercaliente

chicas nuevas cada semana y lo que las niñas chicas súper sexy .......

Así que el otro apta tienen cosas en que pensar .... cuando no hacen nada ... lo siento, estaba duro .. que hacen allí viendo tv..and teléfono ....

These files download videos that look like pigeons. Or it's a hoax or tell them how to actually download them.

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

gr8 trabajaron para mí !!!! ¿Qué hiciste?

Bufff I do not know, give him to unload the middle button. I download a file of about 30Mg that only pigeons leave in a park, hahaha.

I'm very disappointed in VHTV adding Casahot and sad that I am sometimes obliged to see it after logging in. Has anybody the opinion that these very young girls have really a free choice in being where they are now?? A Brazilian watcher may give his view on this, but I think they have no free will in this and will end in 10 years or so as  rather fat prostitutes. Joining a legion of 10000's.

12 minutes ago, beardman said:

I'm very disappointed in VHTV adding Casahot and sad that I am sometimes obliged to see it after logging in. Has anybody the opinion that these very young girls have really a free choice in being where they are now?? A Brazilian watcher may give his view on this, but I think they have no free will in this and will end in 10 years or so as  rather fat prostitutes. Joining a legion of 10000's.

i'm sure that they'll be devestated to find out that you don't want to watch them. they'll probably run out of tissues from all of the crying. of course you will also. why don't you just watch something else like a normal person that has any common sense? don't worry. i don't expect to get a sensible answer.

• Upvote 3

59 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i'm sure that they'll be devestated to find out that you don't want to watch them. they'll probably run out of tissues from all of the crying. of course you will also. why don't you just watch something else like a normal person that has any common sense? don't worry. i don't expect to get a sensible answer.

Good one golfer. Obviously the moralizers are among us :biggrin:

• Upvote 1