CasaHot - Part #1

2 hours ago, Dreamer24 said:

Who is the girl with long real black hair, nerdy type glasses--- she's got a real deep raspy voice too. --- She is always laughing and those big brown eyes make her even hotter. She's always hugging and kissing the other black-haired girl. I cant figure out what her name is lol.

That was Zattorafa. She rules them all!

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

And yes I am repeating myself: Why now all three wearing masks. Makes nooooooooooooo sense...:dodgy:

Not that I watch this location that often but they ever wash those masks? It can't be that sanitary wear mask on your face nearly whole day. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hectorxx1 said:

Not that I watch this location that often but they ever wash those masks? It can't be that sanitary wear mask on your face nearly whole day. 

That is an excellent point, but I would imagine the cleaning crew handles this well. 

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

That was Zattorafa. She rules them all!

Wil Zattorafa come back you think? Does anyone know of anywhere else she cams, or does she have videos somewhere else?? She's a damn living doll -- soooo damn cute and very sexy.

21 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Does anyone know of anywhere else she cams, or does she have videos somewhere else?? She's a damn living doll -- soooo damn cute and very sexy.

She's caming on camerahot.com, like the most of them do. That's why they wear a camerahot shirt sometimes.

Her name there is the same as on casahot.

• Upvote 1