CasaHot - Part #1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, but first you have to tell us if you have ever lost panties in the wild.?

Also, when you toss out your worn out panties, do you take care to shred them or so you just toss them? Inquiring minds want to know. Ok, fair enough, my inquiring mind wants to know. Lol

I've lost a few pair camping, and i lost a bra skiing. They may still be at Killington in their infamous bra and panty tree. Do women shred their panties when they toss them?  I havn't yet, should i be?

'

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I've lost a few pair camping, and i lost a bra skiing. They may still be at Killington in their infamous bra and panty tree. Do women shred their panties when they toss them?  I havn't yet, should i be?

'

Never heard of that it's recommend.

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

'

Heres a bad pic of it, im looking for a better onecdb65687294e00ae86e16b2fe03ce529.jpg

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

'

Maybe? Lol. My cop friend once told me that panty theft was one of the most common burgalry crimes. 

There's a similar tree in Park City, Utah. Right on the way up the bunny slope. Lol

• Upvote 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Maybe? Lol. My cop friend once told me that panty theft was one of the most common burgalry crimes. 

There's a similar tree in Park City, Utah. Right on the way up the bunny slope. Lol

Lol, theyre all over New England, i took it off on the lift too, and filled it with wet paper towels so i could reach it, it was a proud  moment for me, ,

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, theyre all over New England, i took it off on the lift too, and filled it with wet paper towels so i could reach it, it was a proud  moment for me, ,

Lol we don't have such trees here in Germany

• Upvote 1