CasaHot - Part #1

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

As a matter of fact I have. A nice pair of black silk ones just like these. I was fresh out of high school and I went out to the mall or something and I ran into some friends. The kind who didn't know who Amy was and anyways, I hooked up with them and we decided to go over to a house party where they had a keg. I was freaking out that someone might see my little surprise and so before we left the parking lot I pretended that I had to piss and l ducked behind a tree and proceeded to rip them off of me. I remember the agony of ruining such awesome feeling panties. Guys, sorry, you just don't understand. Anyways, away they went into the bushes. Party ended up being a bust and we bailed. Went home with nothing and I lost one of my favorite possesions. I may just have go get another pair. True story. ?

il_570xN.1133895311_msr7.jpg

Haha, you ducked behind a tree and ripped them off, now thats something i'd like to see! You love your silk, i remember before you said you like silky things, 

• Upvote 1

On 5/24/2017 at 9:15 AM, Amy3 said:

Old batch was better then the new batch, IMHO. Zattorafa slays them all. 

Who is the girl with long real black hair, nerdy type glasses--- she's got a real deep raspy voice too. --- She is always laughing and those big brown eyes make her even hotter. She's always hugging and kissing the other black-haired girl. I cant figure out what her name is lol.