Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

On 23/06/2017 at 5:10 PM, C_TAY_2 said:

No more zeman81 where go ? some put foot in mouth, maybe tail between legs, hiding now cause wrong :biggrin:

Who is that zeman81!?Ze81 you mean,in what point I was wrong in that first weeks?Didnt they hide a lot that time?Didnt teya and Stan did things a lot with lights out?Or that weeks didn't existed and my coments and others users coments were just imagination...thing now are fine in this apartment,BUT the first weeks were an blood mess.That things are fine now doesn't delet the bad acts and weeks when the house opened.

On 23/06/2017 at 5:17 PM, golfer06 said:

he was critical because they were hiding a lot. now they're not & he has allready given them credit numerous times.

Thanks golfer.Excatly just like you said.The house start horrible and lots of VH users didn't like some of the things going on,tankfull(and maybe an little because we all sayed what we don't like and they read it)now the house it's fine and rolling on.

• Upvote 1

This place is no fun. Teya always looks depressed or pissed off and Stan is not the man no matter what anyone says. He is low energy and sloppy. Eva and Mark are devoid of personalities. I rarely visit here even when something is happening, which is rare. 

• Upvote 1