Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

A camera inside the own shower is a fiasco! The angle is going to be horrible! You will not see anything and will also tarnish! It's enough with the cameras that we have in the showers and they tarnish completely!

• Upvote 2

Just now, nack said:

No me importa si se bañan allí, detrás de una cortina.

The problem is that not only are they bathe or shower. Also they fuck and suck! Yesterday we saw him with Eva and Mark which had not be hidden until then... imagine Teya and Stan! That curtain is impossible, sorry!

• Upvote 3

If the problem is water leaking, then the apt is not suitable. A shower cam is essential.

Take my advice Lanye and tell them to only take baths until this gets fixed. Letting them use thw curtain may spoil subscribers on this apt all together. I'm not talking about us, I'm talking about the massess out there.

• Upvote 3

41 minutes ago, nack said:

I don't care if they bath there behind a curtain.

The problem isn't the bath...go watch Eva and mark "bath" westerday...but even would be only bath we have the right to see it minimal conditions.

• Upvote 1

Are these cabinets also necessary? Why? If the building falls? They are making and unmaking at will without consulting with anyone and are already hindering visibility of a camera from the bedroom of Eva and Mark. Where do you think to put the locker room of Teya and Stan? In front of the camera? Allah to take in the ass! I wish not last them even a day, should be deported tomorrow same!

• Upvote 1