Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

54 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

hi groomy. thanks for the info. so this basically means that the summer stuff is not going to be wasted on people that are not going to have fun & show us that they are having fun & being entertaining. i'm guessing that the chloe type apts aren't costing as much so there is not as much pressure on them.

I'm not sure about the apartments. They live alone - even such a room in St. Petersburg will cost $ 250-300 per month. In the mansion - realm1/2/8 live 7 pairs. For VH, Chloe and James are more expensive.

I think this is different. It looks like this VH makes CasaHot2 in base realm1/2/8. Scenarios - cleaning topless, daily games, physical jerks, various events like washing the car, role-play. In the future there will be even more scenarios.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, groomy said:

I'm not sure about the apartments. They live alone - even such a room in St. Petersburg will cost $ 250-300 per month. In the mansion - realm1/2/8 live 7 pairs. For VH, Chloe and James are more expensive.

I think this is different. It looks like this VH makes CasaHot2 in base realm1/2/8. Scenarios - cleaning topless, daily games, physical jerks, various events like washing the car, role-play. In the future there will be even more scenarios.

sound good. thanks again!

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, groomy said:

Wow Silvia, Layla and Amy will have a hard time when this is true

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, groomy said:

What are physical jerks? Do Alex, Eric and Demid come and visit sometimes? 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, groomy said:

Nothing serious. Layne spoke only technical issues (and some of stories, like a taxi on one side of the road is 1/3 more expensive than the other). I did not hear any instructions at all. Perhaps he gave them quietly outside the cams.

Teya quarreled with Stan, but then reconciled on the balcony.

At all strange. I have not written yet. But in realm1/2/8 - hard. There already talked with Amy & Vlad. The situation is like with Tory. Gave a specific period - if there is no rating, leave. At the same time there is plenty of instructions for the day. And judging by the mood - there will be kicked out people who are not ready to take the next step, do not have a rating, replacing them with new ones.

Many realm (realm10 too) do not do third of what they do here (realm1/2/8). And at the same time, they are not told pack suitcases. Moreover, is not visible that they were scolded or encouraged to do more.

Think he Probrably did that of cam(if he did it)if you seen it he called every one of them separated to the kitchen balcony without cam and when they come out all looked kind strange,and in night teya and mark finaly did it with lights on and they were more on cams and less hide,so almost certain an warning was made my layne or VH themselfs.Regard the others realms not surprised..myself don't watched them,just too many people in the same giant house and absoluty no feeling of connection of any of them.They say it's three new houses..to me it's one big house full of people that it's just emotionless.

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Okay so will be curious to see what changes in realm1,2,8 And glad they won't waste the summer compound to boring people.

I would close the dam giant house that VH calls three houses..and would put three separated smaller houses far from witchothers and with only an couple or three people max in which one.That way people couple have more intimacy without people always on their way,and the feeling of connection of users with them and the house/place would be a lot better.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I would close the dam giant house that VH calls three houses..and would put three separated smaller houses far from witchothers and with only an couple or three people max in which one.That way people couple have more intimacy without people always on their way,and the feeling of connection of users with them and the house/place would be a lot better.

Nah I wanna see how this experiment continues. Either it might be a success or it will fail.

• Upvote 2

I'm with jabbath1987 on this one, Let Lina & Alex talk to the people and see how things change it might be fun, I think some will just give up and get kick out and others will pick up the pace. 

• Upvote 2

yes the compound should stay. a few people will go if they can't adjust. after 2 days who would have thought that rose would stay but look at her now. i would have bet that amy would be the most fun but exactly the opposite has happened. but we'll know more after the weekend. if naked saturday can make it as far as the pool it could be gr8!