Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

I must register and note that I liked the solution. Both problems solved in a simple and equally efficient way. Congratulations to the owner of the idea.
VH can and should adopt it where it is still needed.
::)ī

Well one of the problems was more or less resolved with the almost transparent courtain in shower,that is a lot better now,but the room without cam still continues without any cam..basicality one problem solved,50% better than nothing hehe.

16 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Sure, but wasteful. Guess, we shall see how long it lasts.

Her practical need for Layne's attitude is clearly defined and not as a point of "privacy." He would have acted differently if he were.
And if we consider that it is only one of the viewing points and not the main one, we can be "tolerant" to this.

I can at least.

Keeping the conditions as Amy predicts that the solution remains efficient is now up to them.

But reinforcement, be an idea and intelligent alternative and we have other apartments that should and can apply (dispense their indications). Or not?

As for blind spots my position ( as user) is already more than defined and known by everyone on this site and forums.

The more crap i see in rlc the more I give valor to VH,another guests in there just go hide to an room to have sex,we clients only ear moanings and slaps and nothing more...already the second case of guests hidding in just some few days..just horrible..VH it's improving others are going down and down.

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The more crap i see in rlc the more I give valor to VH,another guests in there just go hide to an room to have sex,we clients only ear moanings and slaps and nothing more...already the second case of guests hidding in just some few days..just horrible..VH it's improving others are going down and down.

Hate to break it to you but guests of tenants are never "required" to do things on cam, no matter which site they're on. RLC nor VH has any say over what they do or don't do in front of cams since because they are not tenants of the apartment. FYI, not only has VH tenants also had guests hide during the sex but guests have covered cams to have sex, and multiple times.

14 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Hate to break it to you but guests of tenants are never "required" to do things on cam, no matter which site they're on. RLC nor VH has any say over what they do or don't do in front of cams since because they are not tenants of the apartment. FYI, not only has VH tenants also had guests hide during the sex but guests have covered cams to have sex, and multiple times.

It's that in the Rlc rules?Did  it say they can cover also cams rlc with clothes every time they want it?Rules must have changed,don't remember reading that guests,or even residents can,or have the right to cover cams..this hidding cams and covered the cams just happend in two times in the last few days..but if you say the can do it and we that pay to watch cams don't have vote in the matter..then you're right,fool of me thinking that was wrong that guest put things covering the cams..the have all the right to do it,more they should covered all the cams..that way they could be at easy..

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It's that in the Rlc rules?Did  it say they can cover also cams rlc with clothes every time they want it?Rules must have changed,don't remember reading that guests,or even residents can,or have the right to cover cams..this hidding cams and covered the cams just happend in two times in the last few days..but if you say the can do it and we that pay to watch cams don't have vote in the matter..then you're right,fool of me thinking that was wrong that guest put things covering the cams..the have all the right to do it,more they should covered all the cams..that way they could be at easy..

On RLC, covering the cams is not allowed but like I said earlier RLC, nor VH, cannot make someone do something in front of the cams if they don't want to. Nicole and her friend hid from the cams multiple times during their last visit. The last two guest couples have also hid. Not much RLC can do about that. They're guests, and are not obligated in anyway to do anything for viewers. Same goes for the other sites.

On VH, people allowed to cover cams. It has happened way too frequently for me to believe otherwise and VH does not seem to mind at all since they have never told the tenants to stop.

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

On RLC, covering the cams is not allowed but like I said earlier RLC, nor VH, cannot make someone do something in front of the cams if they don't want to. Nicole and her friend hid from the cams multiple times during their last visit. The last two guest couples have also hid. Not much RLC can do about that. They're guests, and are not obligated in anyway to do anything for viewers. Same goes for the other sites.

On VH, people allowed to cover cams. It has happened way too frequently for me to believe otherwise and VH does not seem to mind at all since they have never told the tenants to stop.

It's not allowed covering cams on VH. All people who did it got fined. If they were guest the appartements tenants got fined.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It's not allowed covering cams on VH. All people who did it got fined. If they were guest the appartements tenants got fined.

there have been too many idiot friends that cost their hosts $. they are the type of friends the participants don't need.

• Upvote 3