Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

52 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

On RLC, covering the cams is not allowed but like I said earlier RLC, nor VH, cannot make someone do something in front of the cams if they don't want to. Nicole and her friend hid from the cams multiple times during their last visit. The last two guest couples have also hid. Not much RLC can do about that. They're guests, and are not obligated in anyway to do anything for viewers. Same goes for the other sites.

On VH, people allowed to cover cams. It has happened way too frequently for me to believe otherwise and VH does not seem to mind at all since they have never told the tenants to stop.

Indeed covering cams it's not allowed neither in Rlc or VH..but of course happens in both places.But VH seems a lot more vigorous regard that,if it happens usualy that residents or guest are punished or leave VH.Now rlc..some few days ago an guest couple put an giant thing bloking view of two cams,they also covered an cam with cloth,and that thing bloking the cam stayed there Almost an intire day..that wouldn't happen in VH in my experience with VH.If someone blocks or covers an cam in some hours that would be fixed and the person change beyavour...or leave.

55 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It's not allowed covering cams on VH. All people who did it got fined. If they were guest the appartements tenants got fined.

In some things VH it's mikes ahead rlc.Dont see in VH an guests arrive an house and put an dam tend bloking two cams and nothing been done in some hours.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

There must be something in the water in that appartement today. Eva and Mark already did it 4 times this day.

Hehe,great water then,this apartment finaly entering some nice ritme.