Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

All time No1: Sveta :heart::heart::heart:

sveta had an aura about her. she was 1 of the few girls i've seen that didn't have to do anything but be herself to light up the room & the screen. terry is smokin & won't hesitate for a moment to go after what she wants & who in their right mind would refuse her anything. 

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Russ said:

If I had Sveta & Terry   :heart::biggrin:  but I was thinking about todays people

right now it's tough. layla is an alltime beauty, lena has an aura similar to sveta, katie's self confidence reminds me of zoe & iris the way they were so comfortable being themselves, rose is a developing beauty who should only get hotter,sara raya & alice are all amazingly sexy, silvia & mika have the innocent yet naughty librarian look that i love so much, teya & eva are the girls that know exactly what they want & get it, chloe & lisa remind me of the fun i had as a youth, candy dana & misty are all amazing, anna will try anything to satisfy herself & everyone else, & maria & scarlett can set the room on fire if they want to. and layne's friends red & natalie have proven themselves to be worthy of our attention & admiration. and ashley even with her hangups is a beautiful girl. i think i'll take my time before i decide to dump any of them. we're pretty lucky right now to be able to see them in their most intimate moments.

• Upvote 6

12 hours ago, golfer06 said:

right now it's tough. layla is an alltime beauty, lena has an aura similar to sveta, katie's self confidence reminds me of zoe & iris the way they were so comfortable being themselves, rose is a developing beauty who should only get hotter,sara raya & alice are all amazingly sexy, silvia & mika have the innocent yet naughty librarian look that i love so much, teya & eva are the girls that know exactly what they want & get it, chloe & lisa remind me of the fun i had as a youth, candy dana & misty are all amazing, anna will try anything to satisfy herself & everyone else, & maria & scarlett can set the room on fire if they want to. and layne's friends red & natalie have proven themselves to be worthy of our attention & admiration. and ashley even with her hangups is a beautiful girl. i think i'll take my time before i decide to dump any of them. we're pretty lucky right now to be able to see them in their most intimate moments.

Well..couldn't say it better.Top analysis.