round 2.

Capture_2017_05_30_10_06_09_260.png

Capture_2017_05_30_10_06_19_856.png

Capture_2017_05_30_10_06_29_203.png

Capture_2017_05_30_10_06_54_799.png

Capture_2017_05_30_10_07_00_997.png

Capture_2017_05_30_10_07_44_385.png

Capture_2017_05_30_10_07_35_641.png

Nice,at least someone it's delivering in this apartment ,kudos for them for that.wonder if teya this weekend will go out again full of perfume almost all day to do..bet..similar thing..but not in VH cams..NOT kudos for her.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Wonder what ASAP means to VH...the said westerday they were working to resolve the technical problems and the problems are just the SAME and some apartment still with loading problems..Four days now and counting!Unbeliable!Please VH send  an proper technician to resolve the problems!

yes i am tired with that now,i was for watching the timeline of this morning and it's just buffering on buffering on cam 7 and 10 i think i'm gonna cancel my suscription very soon and where is this Stan!

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Russ said:

Teya is to the point that she either joins Eva & Mark during sex or she gets a few sex toys and puts on a show, this is voyeur-house not somewhere you go just to sleep

i asked layne the other day to ask teya if she can do a show for the members but no news about that and i doubt it will happen with her it's not a VH girl she is here just for the free appartment and the easy extra money but she do nothing for the members she is good for rlc not for vh,wake up teya come on if you want keep your place on vh

40 minutes ago, Russ said:

Teya is to the point that she either joins Eva & Mark during sex or she gets a few sex toys and puts on a show, this is voyeur-house not somewhere you go just to sleep

what does teya think this is, vv? where you can do nothing forever & still stay? (yes nick & lisa)

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, taboo said:

i asked layne the other day to ask teya if she can do a show for the members but no news about that and i doubt it will happen with her it's not a VH girl she is here just for the free appartment and the easy extra money but she do nothing for the members she is good for rlc not for vh,wake up teya come on if you want keep your place on vh

Even in Rlc she was always running to balcony without cam..always!!And Stan didn't sayed no..both Just joked with rlc users Soo many times..now layne,teya and Probrably Stan are expecting to do th same in VH.Just hope voyeur house staff takes notice all the inactivity and not doing the things and does the same thing they did with the others residents that act this way.I found teya hot but this is bullshit.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

what does teya think this is, vv? where you can do nothing forever & still stay? (yes nick & lisa)

Lets hope so,some residents were almost inactive but the seem to recieve some kind of warning by VH and they start moving..hope that happens were.Others continue doing nothing and not being present in house and they don't last,hope VH it's taking attention.Sign and payed VH because it was diferent of rlc and were resident actually always delivery..now seing teya makes starting questing things..

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Wonder what ASAP means to VH...the said westerday they were working to resolve the technical problems and the problems are just the SAME and some apartment still with loading problems..Four days now and counting!Unbeliable!Please VH send  an proper technician to resolve the problems!

personaly i am at the limit now for ask the support for refund,it's unacceptable now this all problem there is

• Upvote 1

Nice..what is better that one girl always hidding cam..two!lol..teya arrived at final of day..now lets watch the "exciting" domestic tasks..this sucks!Guitar dude,layne or wathever is you name you as responsible for this house fail miserable!Dont care plates washing or boring talk..take this girls to rlc or something.

7 minutes ago, taboo said:

personaly i am at the limit now for ask the support for refund,it's unacceptable now this all problem there is

Lets also see how many days will be for Stan to arrive..they said he will join VERY SOON..lets see..starting even doubt that the dude will come.

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Lets also see how many days will be for Stan to arrive..they said he will join VERY SOON..lets see..starting even doubt that the dude will come.

he will come but in some weeks,vh said he will come very soon for incited the guys to taking suscription and i have falled in this trap i regret that now and specialy with this all techincal problem there is in this appartment