Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

I don't think VH really understands how bad their technical issues are, nor how important they are to people who pay to watch their site.  They keep making promises to fix them, and don't.  They do however, keep adding apartments in spite of not being able to ensure that you will actually, consistently be able to see them. Buffering, dark rooms, moved cameras...etc... there is no excuse!  

Agree max,not an client of VH for many time,only some months now,but in this months the service never worked good as it should,rlc have some questionable opinions etc but most of the time service works ok,but in VH there always technical problems,at least the should compensate clients but they never do that,some free extra payed days to clients or somenthing..to show the care their clients But Nop..amazing that the service have big problems for three days now(at least)and still not solved,worst the added new houses instead of first resolve all the technical stuff going on..then launch new stuff.Not professional at all.And in some day the service with get price up..Gess it's because all it's working so good to us...

18 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

We can rename that place to the night-stay-only place.. Its not more than a cheap place to sleep for them :sad:

What worries me on top of that it's when they say..Stan will join  teya in aparyment very soon..seen them saying this in past and the soon of them it's kind of strange at minimum....so basicaly the only reason to watch this house(teya) only it's in house in end of day..does very little..hides a lot..we have to change cams a lot to find her because she it's always vanishing cams to that room without cam..and in the weekends one day she goes have the sex with Stan out in his house...really realy crap..thanks VH and guitar dude!

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

WHEN shes at home

we know now she have job outside it's not a problem for me i just would like she show more of her when she come back like be more naked in bedroom or sleep naked for example but she is again under the control for the moment

So it's 9 of the night there and no teya in apartment..this is becoming pathetic..and they think are smart ases..look how they now close the living room door..the one that lead to the room with no cam..man this is sad.

12 minutes ago, Russ said:

The hall needs a camera real bad, 

I could be wrong but if they do what i think some of the times..i notice that sometimes after they come from there they go wc and washes hands..almost sure no cam will be put there..think teya,boyfriend and well Dasha and demid for sure in rlc did those things there....

Wonder how much views they get? Won't be much I guess. They would have to do naked orgies all evening to compensate for no views at day when nobody is home. So I guess they are quite behind perhaps even last counting on views.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wonder how much views they get? Won't be much I guess. They would have to do naked orgies all evening to compensate for no views at day when nobody is home. So I guess they are quite behind perhaps even last counting on views.

Myself change to see if teya it's in if she isn't then I change apartment.Dont understand this residents,all others residents that act like this,not in house a lot,not doing things in the house,not being nude,not having an active sex life all don't last long in VH,this residents are full clothed,just having boring talk,one goes to work comes late and does almost nothing,and in a lot days only masturbate one time and was partially covered,this is VH please...totaly unacepable.Same with all the hide of all the three residents but specialy of teya.

• Upvote 3