Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Gona give a few more days,mainly because teya,because the other couple I don't care,if things don't change and a lot i quit this apartment..nothing happens,they always hiding,only teya it's attractive.VH sayed Stan would join very soon..so were is he!?My date to this apartment is the rest of the week..then it's over..teya it's doing exactly the same thing she did in rlc..BUT this isn't rlc!This is VH!She want to act like this then try them to contract her.

same thing for me but i give her again 4 weeks and if it's continue like that i leave

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Getting predictable and boooring

Indeed.Not expecting but my only hope it's that VH keeps the word and indeed Stan arrives next days.But seing that she is acting just like she was in rlc wouldn't be strange if they hide to have sex just like they did a LOT in rlc.

2 minutes ago, taboo said:

the first thing she do after the shower  it's put faster her panties she was in vh mode just few minutes during a moment but now she is clearly in rlc mode the show is over

Whole appartement seems to be in RLC mode

2 minutes ago, taboo said:

the first thing she do after the shower  it's put faster her panties she was in vh mode just few minutes during a moment but now she is clearly in rlc mode the show is over

Hep..she was about 3,4seconds nude before putting the clothes on..the dam guitar dude give her the wrong instructions book...this is VOYEUR HOUSE not rlc!She and the other couple thinks we just want to see them eat and sleep and nothing more..they now seem to have a dam cat...poor cat..with anyone in house so much time the poor bastard will be alone a lot.

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Whole appartement seems to be in RLC mode

I think part it's fault of guitar dude..this apartment it's under is orders..so people are doing what we advice them..and teya  was always this way in rlc..if he wanted she to be an proper VH resident we would tell she..the dude seems to want to change VH for worst,.want to bring the crap teases etc of rlc..that shouldn't happen!VH shouldn't let it happen.

1 minute ago, taboo said:

and sleeping time for teya,readdy for the same program tomorrow  :shy:

Hep..and covered to the max..we can't even enjoy her sleeping neither nothing at all,just an blanket and part of the head..tomorrow all day out..comes dinner..hides from cam a lot..shower..and not a lot more..crap indeed.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hep..and covered to the max..we can't even enjoy her sleeping neither nothing at all,just an blanket and part of the head..tomorrow all day out..comes dinner..hides from cam a lot..shower..and not a lot more..crap indeed.

just checked the weather in st petersbourg and there is just 6 degree during the night and between 12 and 14 during the journey,we can waiting again before she sleep naked without blanket

Just now, taboo said:

just checked the weather in st petersbourg and there is just 6 degres during the night and between 12 and 14 during the journey,we can waiting again before she sleep naked without blanket

Turn the heating on maybe?