Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

16 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

You sure make a hell of a lot assumptions without any evidence to back them up, but I guess the world needs such negative, unhappy, cynical people like you survive. Have you ever had a good thing to say about anyone anywhere in your life ?

Image result for jeff dunham

Dude if you don't like then just  go back to rlc forum,I am free to give my opinions,feel free to go watch the never ending teases of rlc and coment how that girls are wonderful.Myself iam free to say what feel,if what I see it's negative I am gona say precisely that.This apartment isn't starting going and most agree that don't like what you reed go back to the "pink" world forum of rlc.

• Upvote 1

On 30/5/2017 at 11:46 PM, ze81 said:

Dude go back to rlc forum,I am free to give my opinions,feel free to go watch the never ending teases of rlc and coment how that girls are wonderful.Myself iam free to say what feel,if what I see it's negative I am gona say precisely that.This apartment isn't starting going and most agree that don't like what you reed go back to the "pink" world forum of rlc.

:shy:

• Upvote 1

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA truth hurts a little huh > and yes I am a member I support our sites whole heartily. actually have had conversations with the site owner.

Ze we consider repetitive posting trolling the threads, and that is what you have been doing for a long time.... post your opinions is fine but posting the same thing over and over is not fine...... nor it is constructive to the this forum.

2 minutes ago, taboo said:

are you member on vh thestarrider? if you not you can't understand what are we talking about sorry

100% agrre taboo.He is an very active Rlc participant and likes to have an very restrictive opinion forum..were people should only give nice,positive things about the houses and girls...myself always sinse day one always give my honest opinions,of most were negative..bad lucky..but as an user..payed user..have all the wright to have the opinions I want.So yes thes...this apartment right now it's crap..the girl it's always hiding..and does nothing..and it's all true what I am saying .

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

100% agrre taboo.He is an very active Rlc participant and likes to have an very restrictive opinion forum..were people should only give nice,positive things about the houses and girls...myself always sinse day one always give my honest opinions,of most were negative..bad lucky..but as an user..payed user..have all the wright to have the opinions I want.So yes thes...this apartment right now it's crap..the girl it's always hiding..and does nothing..and it's all true what I am saying .

Really is that right ?

Maria 6.PNG

Maria 5.PNG

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA truth hurts a little huh > and yes I am a member I support our sites whole heartily. actually have had conversations with the site owner.

Ze we consider repetitive posting trolling the threads, and that is what you have been doing for a long time.... post your opinions is fine but posting the same thing over and over is not fine...... nor it is constructive to the this forum.

You going down in my respect..never trolled anyone..I just give my opinions based on what I am watching on the moment on cam..seen cc users insulting others and didn't see mods doing nothing..neither calling them trolls..but for some reason I didn't payed again premium cc..just let people give opinions!

Just now, Thestarider said:

Really is that right ?

Maria 6.PNG

Maria 5.PNG

Why don't you post all the hidding she does..or that she goes out in morning and arrives at night..working or not..she it's also working for VH and for their clients..that masturbation as one time..she is in VH for some days..remember this isn't other cam sites.