Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

The problem in the apartments like this where there is a tenant who does not show anything is to not have anyone behind to draw attention to them and tell them what to do. The Commissioner of Rose, which in this case, in this apartment, should be Layne. I.e., Layne is to blame for bringing Teya for doing nothing and it does not solve it. Layne may not hold more people.

1 minute ago, Unsichtbarer said:

Just give them time to develop. It's their first day together.

Not their first day together. They were already together on RLC. Normally they must be both incredible horny. They werent together for a long time now.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Unsichtbarer said:

Just give them time to develop. It's their first day together.

In this house you mean,because the were togheter westerday and most of the recent times.This is VH usualy things happen very fast,most in first day and even first hours.An apartment opens and usualy boom..magic happens..that's how usualy VH works and Ifound that great.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Not their first day together. They were already together on RLC. Normally they must be both incredible horny. They werent together for a long time now.

I meant their first day on vhtv. I've heard about their time on rlc but I didn't see them there, because I quit rlc years ago.

3 minutes ago, Gudari said:

The problem in the apartments like this where there is a tenant who does not show anything is to not have anyone behind to draw attention to them and tell them what to do. The Commissioner of Rose, which in this case, in this apartment, should be Layne. I.e., Layne is to blame for bringing Teya for doing nothing and it does not solve it. Layne may not hold more people.

Layne seems an nice dude but i agree with you,things in this apartments are going wrong for too long without changes and the dude should had intervein and made some big changes..first..people should not so much time out the apartment,then they should not hide so much,they he should make an ultimatum to teya..tell her that this place isn't rlc and she must do a lot more and don't hide cam.In the end this apartment must be an VH apartment and just don't look one right now.Part of the fault it's indeed of Layne.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i used to post pics in the rlc forum till they blocked me. i don't think this would cut it even there. teya is not helping here cause for staying at all. 

Capture_2017_06_01_19_15_04_21.png

Hep rlc crap obsessive copyright things.They should be more open and let people share things an little but no.

8 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

Sólo darles tiempo para desarrollarse. Es su primer día juntos.

These jokes not? They have been together so long, they have fucked off camera everything what you have wanted, hid constantly in RLC, Teya continues to do so here and is still allowed to belong to this project after their background... how long has Teya in this apartment (without doing anything)? How many days have you been without seeing her boyfriend until yesterday? I am and disarmed the Teya bed as soon as I arrive at the apartment, I promise you!