Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

49 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

A girls job is in a way easier then a guy. Nothing lube and a fake orgasm can't handle. But to get it hard and cum on cam takes a special kind a guy.

Agree on that Amy,for some dudes could not be easy to have all those cams and still performe,well thing also applies to girls also,but it's harder for for men to hide things,no pun intended hehe.

• Upvote 1

People don't think that Stan it's too shy or something..for some reason he looks more reserved were,maybe because he looks a lot heavier or something but seen him in Rlc and the dude with his blonde girlfriend put the show a lot of times and a lot of time by his initiative..the dude was active and had energy..now he looks very low energy,hope he gains energy,that girl deserves an good partner for an might sex session hehe.aAnd also of course would be more fun to watch the house if he was also moving.

50 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

A girls job is in a way easier then a guy. Nothing lube and a fake orgasm can't handle. But to get it hard and cum on cam takes a special kind a guy.

I agree with you. I couldn't get a boner, knowing that hundreds, maybe thousands of people watching me.

For that, all guys on vhtv has earned my respect.

• Upvote 1

That kind of relationship is this? Teya alone in your room and her boyfriend on the Eva and Mark watching tv? Do with two shit's fucked have today already serves them to be separated in their own apartment? This guy is sick in the head!

14 minutes ago, Gudari said:

That kind of relationship is this? Teya alone in your room and her boyfriend on the Eva and Mark watching tv? Do with two shit's fucked have today already serves them to be separated in their own apartment? This guy is sick in the head!

Think that's mark in bed,but far kinda looks stan.