Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

27 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

They are nice to watch. A lot of cuddling and kisses. They seem to love each other.

I enjoy these kind of relationships much more than those based on sex, like Anna & Alex, for example.

Well don't know that for sure..seen him with teya in Rlc than just some days later with the blonde in shower having sex with her..just with few days apart..maybe it's an open type relation type or something...but by that time it surprise me..I was seen him with the blond for long time than they ended..then he and teya start sleeping togheter and being in Dasha house and never seen him with the blond..then surprise..blonde and Stan in shower.

Edited by ze81

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Bueno, no sé que para él sure..seen con teya en Rlc que apenas algunos días después con la rubia en la ducha tener relaciones sexuales con her..just con pocos días apart..maybe Es un tipo de relación de tipo abierto o algo .. .Pero en ese momento se sorprendió me..I se le vio con el rubio de largo tiempo de lo que ended..then él y empezar a dormir teya togheter y estar en casa Dasha y nunca lo había visto con la sorpresa blond..then .. rubia y Stan en la ducha.

I think that his girlfriend was first the blond girl. He later appeared with Teya and not returned to see the blonde girl anymore.

8 minutes ago, Gudari said:

I think that his girlfriend was first the blond girl. He later appeared with Teya and not returned to see the blonde girl anymore.

Yes his first girlfriend in Rlc was the blond than was teya..that's why I was so shocked to see that..recorded it also..happened one time some time after they split and him and teya already togheter,the blond was in shower he reached her with his hands and start fing...than he join her in shower and they had sex,recorded that event,really took me by surprise because him and teya were join already for some time and already sleeping some nights in Dasha place.So that's why I am not 100% he likes her 100%.he seems that's why buts he did that in cams for thousands people's.

1 hour ago, Layne said:

TV problem will be solved tonight by moving TV to the LR. 

I'm sure Mark and Eva aren't going to be happy losing their tv in their room. Why not just move the cam a half meter away so the tv sound won't be so bad?

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm sure Mark and Eva aren't going to be happy losing their tv in their room. Why not just move the cam a half meter away so the tv sound won't be so bad?

That thing of tv I understand,they are four living there and also some people coming somethimes and that's the only tv so make sure sense moving it to living room.But they could have two tvs and just change position of the one in Eva and mark room or push the cam a little to the side.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

That thing of tv I understand,they are four living there and also some people coming somethimes and that's the only tv so make sure sense moving it to living room.But they could have two tvs and just change position of the one in Eva and mark room or push the cam a little to the side.

Yes, 2 tvs. It's nice laying in bed watching tv with one's lover.