Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Tell that to Dasha and demid;)

Say what, it's wrong to smoke, it's cold outside ^ ^ I think they already know ;-)
When you see them all putting on a big fur coat, it's only to smoke cigarettes, I find it strange that people can think of other things, which says balcony, says neighbor normally ^^

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Gudari said:

The truth is that it resembles Teya. It has almost the same gestures of superiority!

Naaa..they are just normal girls,good looking girls but not on the level that's they should think they are amazing ones..for exemple Stan ex girlfriend was a LOT nicer looking than any one of this two,an Just stunning looking blond.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Say what, it's wrong to smoke, it's cold outside ^ ^ I think they already know ;-)
When you see them all putting on a big fur coat, it's only to smoke cigarettes, I find it strange that people can think of other things, which says balcony, says neighbor normally ^^

Hehe indeed,somethimes it's Soo obvious..for exemple this couple..Stan and teya they just didn't bother hide what they gone to do balcony..they start preliminaries in livingroom or bed than runnn to balcony..again and again...and rlc users were just treated just fools...but they come out balcony with an nice smile in face...that's one of the reasons i don't want the crapy things of that site were in VH.

• Upvote 1

Are the cams working for you people?i really want to watch this apartment but the cams are always freezing and things not loading to the point i have to change to other apartment and comeback to this..again and again..this is going on for an week now and nothing was resolved.

33 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i noticed earlier that 1 living room cam was skipping but all others seem fine. teya trying to be sexy but eva not home. where is she i wonder?

Capture_2017_06_03_16_55_40_727.png

Capture_2017_06_03_16_55_59_239.png

Then it's only for me that most of the cams in this apartment are not working good:(..the cams in all divisions,maybe with the kitchen exception,all freezen a lottt..and start just repeating recording..and only solution it's stop watching the apartment change to any other and return to this one again..this problem even happens in archive when trying to watch something that happen recently in this apartment.But this problems basicaly happens most in this place.

Just now, ze81 said:

Then it's only for me that most of the cams in this apartment are not working good:(..the cams in all divisions,maybe with the kitchen exception,all freezen a lottt..and start just repeating recording..and only solution it's stop watching the apartment change to any other and return to this one again..this problem even happens in archive when trying to watch something that happen recently in this apartment.But this problems basicaly happens most in this place.

what browser do you have? i'm using google chrome. i've heard some other people say that certain browsers don't work well with vh.

• Upvote 1

What an mess..of topic..so VH close Eric and Layla and Silvia and Josh apartments..now they are in the same house that they opened some days ago..but they are anoucing it like it's an new place...what an nonsense...already THREE "houses" that in fact are basicaly the same house....people are all join and living togheter..price up..

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

what browser do you have? i'm using google chrome. i've heard some other people say that certain browsers don't work well with vh.

I use mainly use edge Tried chrome the other day but didn't worked a lot better,but gona give it an try maybe now works better.thanks for the advice golfer.

Golfer thanks for the advice bro,tried chrome and things are workings a lot better,only downside seems that image seems  worst,more darker than in edge,but at least doesn't freeze as much neither nothing.