Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

19 minutes ago, Russ said:

Someone please tell Teya  not to have sex in the dark, if you are in the room turn the lights on and you might want to tell her not to put thing in front of camera  :dodgy:

bandicam 2017-06-06 17-47-50-711.jpg

If that happen an couple times(the night cam sex)that would be fine and acceptable)but it's becoming an habite..they go to bed to have sex..turn of lights..she does her best to put him ready..then it's like rabbits..all with bad image quality..in dark..meanwilly in bedroom next to them the other couple does lights on,and that way the VH clients actually can see things.

• Upvote 1

Basic Economics 101 is in play here, 70 pages posted on little ole' forum says to VHTV that this apartment is in fact very interesting and has great deal hits, and we all know the VHTV is purely hits driven. Chloe and James is far less active as this apartment, and has very little activity Just my two cents for a little discussion ?

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Basic Economics 101 is in play here, 70 pages posted on little ole' forum says to VHTV that this apartment is in fact very interesting and has great deal hits, and we all know the VHTV is purely hits driven. Chloe and James is far less active as this apartment, and has very little activity Just my two cents for a little discussion ?

Opinions are always welcome tes.Well you have some reason in what you say,but not agree that the apartment it's importante..well not for the right reasons,voyeur house it's an site very diferente from Lets say rlc and the fact this residents are acting a lot like in that site it's unacceptable in many regards,happened in past and we know what happen to that houses and residents...

Ok you seem to want to compare different sites, I would like to add that in 2 weeks this is the second most visited thread in the VHTV portfolio and in 4 months Layne and Mika only have 118 pages posted compared to the Teya thread.

It is a fact that you have seen Teya in various sexual activities including quite a bit of nudity. than you ever did on RLC in a couple years of her visiting Dasha, so therefore she has fulfilled her obligation to me anyway.

What one person or maybe even the minority feels is unacceptable is actuality quite acceptable to the masses, and the masses seem to be quite satisfied by this particular apartment on VHTV as the numbers do not lie. So if I am James, I am seeing though all the BS and looking at the actual numbers, because any business is customer driven by the numbers.

I can tell you that majority of the masses are what is called lurkers and never post a thing in our forum. they just read it and look at the pictures, as matter fact I have several friends that do just that.

I think that you should not mix the amount of posts in a thread and if more the quality of jobs. That a thread has more jobs than others does not always mean to be one better than the other. In this post, if you actually read the comments you can see what rage especially towards Teya kept alive at this station. You can be seen that even with all the posts that receives this thread, Teya and Stan should be expelled by the poor acceptance of the people. It is my opinion!

• Upvote 3