Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

Teya and Stan sessions are epic and they do it uncovered.I like them and i would like them to stay if at all there is a concern about them leaving.There are many other couples who put me to sleep every time they try to do something,lights or no lights. Teya-Stan are not one of them.

Of course,everything depends on the views and this might not be the general consensus but these are my personal views.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Chip2020 said:

Teya shows her boyfriend just how good she is with a hard penis in her mouth. They 69 each other for almost ten minutes with no sign of Teya's jaw giving out. She gobbles his cock like its candy, but I think he was just overwhelmed by her great cock sucking skills. Go Teya :exclamation:

Teya & BF Oral 2017-06-06 Cam_7.jpg  0   162.07 kB

Teya_&_BF_Oral_2017-06-06_Cam_7.mp4  14   55.57 MB

Ahh mole sex again. Boo hiss.

• Upvote 1

Just now, nack said:

Teya and Stan sessions are epic and they do it uncovered.I like them and i would like them to stay if at all there is a concern about them leaving.There are many other couples who put me to sleep every time they try to do something,lights or no lights. Teya-Stan are not one of them.

Of course,everything depends on the views and this might not be the general consensus but there are my personal views.

Nothing wrong with that,right now my complains it's they do it in dark and the hidding if they change this two things they could be very nice residents.Alwyas said that I find teya an sexy girl.The good thing is that things can improve,or not.If they improve I will be in front line saying it and saying they are doing it better belief me.

49 minutes ago, nack said:

Of course,everything depends on the views and this might not be the general consensus but these are my personal views.

I agree with you. I don't care if they do it in nv or daylight. I simply enjoy them.

Teya is a hottie with a nice exotic touch. Plus, she's the queen of riding :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Just now, Unsichtbarer said:

I agree with you. I don't care if they do it in nv or daylight. I simply enjoy them.

Teya is a hottie with a nice exotic touch. Plus, she's the queen of riding :biggrin:

She can ride with the best of them  :heart:

• Upvote 2

I think Nack is right, chill people. Stan is getting better and more comfortable every day. The lights will come in time. He's just not ready for that yet and that's ok. He's only been here a week. She is a beauty and if this doesn't work out it's bad for us, Layne, and Mika. Give it a chance and chill out with the harsh negative comments of their previous life on RLC. This is a new day.

• Upvote 2

Well,people are free to give every opinion,respect Nack opinion,Amy,jabba,Russ etc etc views,they are giving just their honest thoughts based on what their seing,Just like me,and any one in were,that's the propuse of an forum amd what makes it interisting,of course every person it's diferent and like diferent things or sometimes similar,so that will reflect in coments.My point it's I don't wish nothing bad at all to teya or Stan,my critics are related to their beyavour in VH,and as long as they act like this i will coment the same things more or less,don't gona like night cam sex more tomorrow than last day..neither gona like more them hide cam more tomorrow than westerday.If they change for better I will complement them,and will watch them will a lot more pleasure,Just like i say a lot nice things of Eva and mark.But of course I have to feel it..

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Well,people are free to give every opinion,respect Nack opinion,Amy,jabba,Russ etc etc views,they are giving just their honest thoughts based on what their seing,Just like me,and any one in were,that's the propuse of an forum amd what makes it interisting,of course every person it's diferent and like diferent things or sometimes similar,so that will reflect in coments.My point it's I don't wish nothing bad at all to teya or Stan,my critics are related to their beyavour in VH,and as long as they act like this i will coment the same things more or less,don't gona like night cam sex more tomorrow than last day..neither gona like more them hide cam more tomorrow than westerday.If they change for better I will complement them,and will watch them will a lot more pleasure,Just like i say a lot nice things of Eva and mark.But of course I have to feel it..

totally understandable. i think they have improved a lot but i'd rather see them with the lights on & they should spend more time in the apt.

• Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think Nack is right, chill people. Stan is getting better and more comfortable every day. The lights will come in time. He's just not ready for that yet and that's ok. He's only been here a week. She is a beauty and if this doesn't work out it's bad for us, Layne, and Mika. Give it a chance and chill out with the harsh negative comments of their previous life on RLC. This is a new day.

Amy i would love not to refer her rlc days..but with She and Stan doing the same things it's normal we saying things are repeating in were in VH..if she act as she should in Voyuer house,no hidding and lights on a lot of times,then her past would come to talk.I like her what I don't like it's her beyavour in were.Of course she can change,but this is VH we don't expect time to residents start evoluing to basic things we take for granted in this place.

Trust me, I get it. However, I think it's been going too far too much. They read these comments and I think we may just end up ruining what could be a great thing. Teya is a wonderland and I don't want her to get pissed off and leave because of us. It's only been a week.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

totally understandable. i think they have improved a lot but i'd rather see them with the lights on & they should spend more time in the apt.

Agree golfer.Maybe they will improve,but if the couple it's expecting the same manouveur times other places gives they are very very wrong.Thats one of the main reason i sign and payed for VH.