Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

How it is possible that when there are people in this apartment, which is a very short time, echo a look at cameras and there is nobody in front of them? Yes, because they are continuously or in the corridor without cameras or on the terrace!

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess without looking as usual hiding in hallway or on balcony...

Hehe,gess that's 99% certain.The cams on balcony are coming soon thank god,still that room without cam will continue Probrably..

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

now eva & mark are using the curtain too. if it stays i'm not going to watch them either. @Layne can you do something?

Capture_2017_06_07_16_03_35_876.png

Capture_2017_06_07_16_03_45_378.png

Layne just don't care p(at least is what looks like)Almost nothing changed sinse day one.

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure why people would complain that Teya and her BF are not comfortable having sex on camera. They fuck like rabbits quite often (whenever he's there) and even if they turn out the lights in Teya's bedroom, the IR is so good on 2 of the 3 cameras, that it's not an issue. Here's a video of them having sex in the shower a few days ago, with the lights on and having no problems with the camera.

Teya & BF Shower Sex 2017-06-02_2.jpg

Teya & BF Shower Sex 2017-06-02_1.jpg

Teya & BF Shower Sex 2017-06-02_3.jpg

Teya_&_BF_Shower_Sex_2017-06-02_Cam_11.mp4

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

I'm not sure why people would complain that Teya and her BF are not comfortable having sex on camera. They fuck like rabbits quite often (whenever he's there) and even if they turn out the lights in Teya's bedroom, the IR is so good on 2 of the 3 cameras, that it's not an issue. Here's a video of them having sex in the shower a few days ago, with the lights on and having no problems with the camera.

Teya & BF Shower Sex 2017-06-02_2.jpg  0   220.77 kB

Teya & BF Shower Sex 2017-06-02_1.jpg  0   238.52 kB

Teya & BF Shower Sex 2017-06-02_3.jpg  0   183.46 kB

Teya_&_BF_Shower_Sex_2017-06-02_Cam_11.mp4  2   117.83 MB

they are now going backward. check the shower curtain pic a few pages ago.