Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

1 minute ago, Gudari said:

@Layne, cheap excuses! I don't have that shower curtain and it's over! I don't think that as much water fall to flood the neighbours. That is a lie and you know it! We do not deceive you also! Remove!

How do you know it's a lie? Do you live there?

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, thedbear said:

Hello! I had problems with my PC and I was out almost a week.
Out to discover the worst way this site is deficient in relation to tablet (android), with errors of script and pllayer flawed, I lost anything else? Interesting?
I'm kind of confused as he is today. Layla and Silvia sharing the same environment (shower and kitchen).

For the moment I see that we had some action on Alex and Anna. Did you have anything else special?
Waiting for the return of Grisha and Maria, who according to VH will be in 3 days (Saturday).

Iukkss..can't imagine how bad must be the site problems in tablets if in the pc already an mess..good lucky!

7 hours ago, moos54 said:

Little thought of the day, what is the use of a shower curtain? I know that most of the members here will tell me that it is better to hide, but in the real world, which is by the way the same as that of the tenants of VH, it especially helps to avoid a flood when We take this famous shower
I do not know you, but by force, it must be boring to mop all the time, right? maybe it's time to move the camera in better view if it's possible

It's a shame that some people forget all good common sense, just because it's VH and they want to see the nude, sex and some other things

And I find it a pity that no one takes the time to appreciate the beauty that Teya is, I also see that people complain that they make love in the dark, but hey, they make love and they do not hide, for the rest there is the NV 

Agree with you regard that if the courtain be for water not come all to wc Floor and sayed it prior,but this place at top of all it's an VH house,so no problems with to courtain stay..IF..an cam it's put to show what goes beyond it..if you fallow this house you would know this four residents are the most hidding ones in VH right now..and that covered sex behind courtain again prove it.Regard you seing no problem teya and Stan doing things 90% of the time in dark Gess again you don't watch VH a lot..all residents do things in dark BUT they also do a lot in plain day light.And yes they hide....a lotttt.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Layne just told me the curtain is necessary because there were complaints from neighbors about water leaking through the ceiling. The cam will be moved so we can see them with curtain.

The same cam?And how will it catch all wc and also that interior part of shower..just impossible with one camUnless we gona have another death spot in the house.What mr Layne needs to do Also it's put an cam in that room/corridor...

• Upvote 1

Just now, ze81 said:

The same cam?And how will it catch all wc and also that interior part of shower..just impossible with one camUnless we gona have another death spot in the house.What mr Layne needs to do Also it's put an cam in that room/corridor...

Or simply put in people who don't hide wherever they can.

• Upvote 1

It appears to me that the shower nozzle is moveable. That is, it's not affixed in one position. Since every other apt doesn't have this problem, why not just expain to them how to use it so that the water doesn't splash everywhere. Otherwise, it's bath time. I don't think they will be able to get the cam in the bath tub area without ruining it.

• Upvote 2