Lana & Robert - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

I knew I was recognizing this couple from somewhere. The strongest hint was the earlier today's sex with the accompanying belt and now the confirmation finally.

Nelly and Bogarth make another apartment in RLC and thus along with Efim and Anabel and adding Dasha and Demith they form a very ample group of contacts and possibilities of intercanbios
Not forgetting though that Nelly has quotes with Masha via cell phone and lap top.

The "RLC family" is apparently growing.::)

At least we have 20 RLC apts compare to a couple of yeas ago for $99 for 3 months you got like 10, even though the 3 month price increase has gone up about 15%, the apts are better.  WE now have balcony cams, but no one goes out there anymore, apts are finding new hiding spots.  Olivia from Taya's apt was shown peeing but bathtub water was running I think for Taya.  Olivia is one of the good ones right now, I think.

really really not liking the couch move at all to the far end of the room hope this is temporary because the cameras were set up for the couch to be like it was please change it back for the sake of the customers

38 minutes ago, bigskyfly said:

email RLC support, complaining on CC won't do much

it's their place i'm sure they can move the furniture wherever they feel too just sucks now the cam is so far away liked how it was before

On 5/27/2017 at 5:10 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

Nelly and Bogdan moved all the living room furniture so that everything would be farther away from the camera's..........go figure!

i was hoping they would move them back i like how it was before when lana was on the couch doing her stretches good views now everything is so far away, i notice also this couple always seem bang at edge of bed on opposite side of camera side but it's all good like this couple