Lana & Robert - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

11 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I don't often agree with you Ze, but I sure do on this subject matter, She is in fact a very lovely and incredibly beautiful woman, with a strong self confidence that is rare on these voyeur sites.

And i don't often agree with you Thes,very interisting girl for sure,Basicaly she have everything an user could wish in an resident of cam site..very pretty,not shy,and an very interisting naught side,also the boyfriend seems an good match(sadly not every time this happens),Lana it's also very cute,but dam..this girl have something special.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

And i don't often agree with you Thes,very interisting girl for sure,Basicaly she have everything an user could wish in an resident of cam site..very pretty,not shy,and an very interisting naught side,also the boyfriend seems an good match(sadly not every time this happens),Lana it's also very cute,but dam..this girl have something special.

::) very special indeed.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Lana & Robert - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)