Nothing pleased with the pace and the way things are going.

Of course, if something happens (and I have no doubt that it is already happening right now), it will be out of the way.
Then again the question that is already getting boring on my part. Why do we pay for this site?
Provocation I even accept, but be obviously deceived and making sure to make it clear, no.

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Nothing pleased with the pace and the way things are going.

Of course, if something happens (and I have no doubt that it is already happening right now), it will be out of the way.
Then again the question that is already getting boring on my part. Why do we pay for this site?
Provocation I even accept, but be obviously deceived and making sure to make it clear, no.

yes clearly Chloe  was kept out of the cams

1 minute ago, Hectorxx1 said:

I don't like what I am watching at moment with guy and Chloe. I hope this isn't what I think happing. 

Aside from the fact that that isn't Chloe, no, what you think is happening isn't happening.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Aside from the fact that that isn't Chloe, no, what you think is happening isn't happening.

Oh... I thought it was Chloe, my bad. Whomever it is is trying to stop the guy from going further with her but guy keep pushing it to go further. I don't know if this foreplay or not.  I just start to watch few minute ago so I just saw her struggling with the guy.