I am curios about the perception this two guys had of the girls. When either they were told the apartment had cameras or they notice the cameras. Would they get the impression that this girls were sexual freaks and it would be easy lay. Hearing no, no might not mean much if impression was that girls are freaks/slut/hoe whatever slang you might want to put because they are on camera.

One common pitfall now days that a girls walking in Yoga pants and you either whistled at her, give a holler to her or do anything can be call sexual assault. It is very weird line men walk now days. 

I still believe this guy were loser if they didn't take moment to reassess their situation and figure another way to get some. If your only game plan if try stick in your not always going get it. 

24 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nope it was not

He was clearly trying (and sometimes succeeding) in  touching her genital area despite clear resistance on her part.  You might say that she wasn't being physically restrained from leaving, but it was the middle of the night and I doubt that she would have had a safe place to go at that hour.

I don't know where you're from, but in the U.S. far less than that without clear (non-drunk) consent is definitely a crime.

Just now, eagleb1 said:

He was clearly trying (and sometimes succeeding) in  touching her genital area despite clear resistance on her part.  You might say that she wasn't being physically restrained from leaving, but it was the middle of the night and I doubt that she would have had a safe place to go at that hour.

I don't know where you're from, but in the U.S. far less than that without clear (non-drunk) consent is definitely a crime.

They struggled on the bed and when he kissed her she wrapped her arm around him and kept kissing. When he put her hands in der pants there sometimes was very little to no resistance from her. He clearly had scored when Chloe would not have walked in on them. So no crime at all here. Just people seeing things which dont happened.

One word only defines this: Disaster.

For VH, who now needs to give us a serious and solid position on whether or not James stays for this compound or project.
This now becomes urgent for yesterday. We deserve an official satisfaction and an explanation of the project.

I really wish I had seen in the timeline how he left. With bags? Any arguments before? More fired farewell?
As Groomy pointed out here in another post, James was not yet a discarded presence

If James is still on the line then even if nothing more "compromising" we have seen (I emphasize seen, in the cams) has happened, for Chloe her attitude is at least strange. As Yuri translated maybe we can understand the guy as an ex-relation.

We see in the timeline how he had freedom for bolder touches and I do not do this with my friends. The same for the exchanged looks or the discreet kisses most effectively exchanged. I do not even point to the body link there.

I really hope that James has a very good head and this situation can be well understood and defined between these two, when and if in his return. This is the key point here. Open relationship? Okay then?

Sugar in turn can hit the other guy, but then the "ghost" of this situation now will continue to be present by the approach of the two faces.
We must not forget how he presented himself at the beginning of the project. The guy was never seen with her again. Remembering.

And again, it was obvious that if you had not cams there the situation would have been taken to other ways indeed. For both girls. Since every time she had a more daring action it was for the cams that Chloe was looking at. This becomes more evident the moment Chloe runs off to the bathroom by herself and walks into the bathtub with a lost gaze on the walls or after a while, Herself in the mirror (staring). Typical of who is lost in their personal thoughts and ghosts.

Anna and not Alex, now have, a lot to work to regain credibility and show what is in fact this apartamanto for the project.

At least to get mine, you do.