1 minute ago, Hectorxx1 said:

Whomever it is is trying to stop the guy from going further with her but guy keep pushing it to go further. I don't know if this foreplay or not.

A girl doesn't stop foreplay and sex by straddling on top of a guy while making out with him while he's sticking his hands down her shorts. I'm just saying....

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

A girl doesn't stop foreplay and sex by straddling on top of a guy while making out with him while he's sticking his hands down her shorts. I'm just saying....

Called me confuse because from my point view it mix messaging where she ok with some action and not others.  

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sugar was crying and upset in the bathroom. Typical Sugar bull shit!

It is really her BS? Again this from my point view the guy was overly aggressive. The guy is trying to get some while she just likely want me make out. Now she freaking out by going in out the apartment and smoking like there is no tomorrow. 

Yeah... Chloe has move on and she flirting with guy more. 

Until it comes to be officially on the line I do not believe James gets away. The fact that Alex was in the apartment earlier today only reinforces this opinion.
And by the time James is away, I can not believe he's taken a vow of cilibacy.
He and Chloe clearly have an open relationship and I would not expect less than a couple of Ana and Alex.
What are you really getting me out of the serious and this "fight" of the girls with the guys. No purpose and already getting pathetic.