2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I dont think the place is the problem :biggrin:

Just now, Amy3 said:

Ya think? VH......ugh! Why?

if i were a & a i'd leave them the apt & find a place like misty's. it's so much nicer that it's like another planet practically!

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

You do know that it takes some time to hatch a baby right? They don't just pop out right away after you get pregnant. Look at Mika, she's still there. A and A could easily stay another 5 months.

I wrote "when the baby will be born" so yes I know that it takes some time......

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You do know that it takes some time to hatch a baby right? They don't just pop out right away after you get pregnant. Look at Mika, she's still there. A and A could easily stay another 5 months.

And if Mika is still there dosn't mean that is the same for Anna and Alex... If they want they can leave the apartment before the baby...

2 hours ago, Just In said:

I wonder if it may have been a visit from the landlord, he did this before when getting a visit.

That would make sense. Why dismantle the cams then stop them?
And their work routine the last few days has been to prepare the apartment cleaning the same.
After all, Alex, Anna are the managers, but not the owners. It would include work in the drawers cabinet.

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Cause she could stay for probably 4 more months. She's not even showing. 

Sorry Amy, but for all that is most sacred, show what?

The exam was exposed to anyone who wanted to see. Anna took several selfie from him and shared it on her cell phone.

Alex took them all for 2 days in a row. Dean, Max, James, Misty did it
I think the Russian tradition and give a hangover to the new parents and do not distribute cigars, hehehehe.

Anna spends more time in the bathroom now than we have seen before and only now (today) that she actually got up because before she was lying most of the time and taking her temperature all the time.

What will prevent it will be at the birth of the baby and not the condition that it is now. Mika today and Lora in rlc before are the biggest reference of this.

And as for the belly, when the news was shared with Max, he showed everyone there by gestures that the belly would already be somehow forming.