1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

thanks. i think they have the chance to be a good couple if they get a new place. and even though i want the lights on also there are plenty worse couples & worse nv at some of the other places.

Golfer!
The only thing that "bothers" me is that in the interview they had with A & A and translated by Groomy at the time, it was that they had parties, with lots of sex and drinks. This even made Alex observe that in these, if they were in the cam , They would make money.

This even made us create expectations about them. Good by the way.

What we have seen so far, however, were only the drinks and this we really see a lot.
The rest, crazy parties are still waiting. Unless "twister dresses" or "monopoly" can thus be framed.

And this is what bothers me. They do not match the profile and pattern of Anna and Alex and their behaviors.

We do not yet have any reference here to James or Chloe being a more active couple in the A & A standard. Or your guests. We saw this with Lisa and her boyfriend there.

So much so that equally translated by Groomy the new couple or couples will be in this style and Misty herself (and David if they still were) confirm and reinforce it.

Chloe and James are over for Peter and Emma without their initial (worst) phase.

How then did they qualify for this apartment?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Golfer!
The only thing that "bothers" me is that in the interview they had with A & A and translated by Groomy at the time, it was that they had parties, with lots of sex and drinks. This even made Alex observe that in these, if they were in the cam , They would make money.

This even made us create expectations about them. Good by the way.

What we have seen so far, however, were only the drinks and this we really see a lot.
The rest, crazy parties are still waiting. Unless "twister dresses" or "monopoly" can thus be framed.

And this is what bothers me. They do not match the profile and pattern of Anna and Alex and their behaviors.

We do not yet have any reference here to James or Chloe being a more active couple in the A & A standard. Or your guests. We saw this with Lisa and her boyfriend there.

So much so that equally translated by Groomy the new couple or couples will be in this style and Misty herself (and David if they still were) confirm and reinforce it.

Chloe and James are over for Peter and Emma without their initial (worst) phase.

How then did they qualify for this apartment?

i do remember 1 party where they had a lot of people & 1 couple fucked in the bathroom. they need more room. then if they don't deliver they can be shown the door. but no other people have lived in an apt this small.

12 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Esse link apareceu quando eu entrei. Aqui está o 1 correto.

Capture_2017_07_21_14_13_18_738.png

Yes, this one! And as we can see in some way the kitchen cam generates an illumination that allows us to have an image in NV. See on Chloe's body
Is this normal on cams or would this be a special one? For this purpose,
I do not remember seeing it like this before.

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Yes, this one! And as we can see in some way the kitchen cam generates an illumination that allows us to have an image in NV. See on Chloe's body
Is this normal on cams or would this be a special one? For this purpose,
I do not remember seeing it like this before.

i think that it's like this. but you can check the archives as i have been saving all the cams when there is any action. the nv in this apt isn't bad compared to some of the others.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Chloe & James

I think this apartment is terrible.  I only glance once in awhile.  Rarely, if ever, does anything worthwhile happen in this and now the participants have taken to sleeping and bedding on the balcony where there are no cams.  I firmly believe this fits the definition of "hiding" and I thought such was not allowed at VH.  They should know that VH is running out of worthwhile apartments.  The compound is ruled by thugs.  Scarlett and Oleg are a joke. Maria is just starting to get back in form.  Sara and Jeka are a once-a-week thing.  Teya and Stan spend as much time arguing as they do having sex. Do I even need to mention the debacle that is Alex and Anna?  Come on guys!  Pull it together.  You have a chance to make this the best voyeur site on the web.  You need to start running this like the business it should be and not like you're running around looking for your balls!