Just now, mic351 said:

Golfer, Sandy and Serge have a very small apartment and they are far more active.  But I guess you're right, they do have their own bedroom. Still, 3-people share an awfully confined space..

they were for a couple of days. today they were out most of the day. true, c & j have had many days of doing nothing. but 2 days ago they had sex 3 times & afterward still had a bj left. then last night a nice full blown (forgive me) bj. today a nice fuck in daylight & tonight james worked chloe over with her vibrator. it could be that they are feeling pressure to perform though i'm just a viewer & know nothing. but i think they need at least a 1 bedroom apt & then it will be a fair test to see if they can cut it. if they can't then they can be shown the door. there are supposed to be a couple more apts coming soon so the people that don't do there share of entertaining i'm sure will be out. right now there are veteran couples who aren't earning their $ (a & a, m & g). nobody's knocking down the door to replace them yet. i don't think it will hurt to get another apt & give them a chance. if they do nothing they can leave. but i think that for whatever reasons they are trying now. but please guys, no more vacations for a little while.

16 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I think this apartment is terrible.  I only glance once in awhile.  Rarely, if ever, does anything worthwhile happen in this and now the participants have taken to sleeping and bedding on the balcony where there are no cams.  I firmly believe this fits the definition of "hiding" and I thought such was not allowed at VH.  They should know that VH is running out of worthwhile apartments.  The compound is ruled by thugs.  Scarlett and Oleg are a joke. Maria is just starting to get back in form.  Sara and Jeka are a once-a-week thing.  Teya and Stan spend as much time arguing as they do having sex. Do I even need to mention the debacle that is Alex and Anna?  Come on guys!  Pull it together.  You have a chance to make this the best voyeur site on the web.  You need to start running this like the business it should be and not like you're running around looking for your balls!

They only ever go to the balcony to smoke that I have seen, although there are quilts and covers out there they use them for keeping warm, also in since Chloe got back they have had multiple love sessions and IMO I don't see it any different than Sandra & Serge. Admittedly they are not everyone's cup of tea but I still don't see why folk keep jumping on them specifically.

My routine when this apartment started was to check it out on my first access to the site.

After with James' trip, the situation that was given (the way to it) and consequences by nothing being clarified about, my interest fell.
With James' return, and finally explained his absence to just 2 days before this again I tried to direct my focus of attention but that did not last long because who "traveled" then was Chloe and again fell in my interest.

What I can however observe for this moment is that since Chloe's return again they manage to resume my attention in the foreground.
They would be dividing it up with S & J (who were recovering) and A & A.

Complex for me, now last option after this week. Behind Casahot.
Much will have to be done there, to win or recover (?) My credit again.

A & A as we know in cash tap to add another apartment to the project. Again promises ahead.

So until this moment I make this post, nothing on my part to complain about them here (at least not yet).
They have my primacy.

39 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Golfer, Sandy and Serge have a very small apartment and they are far more active.  But I guess you're right, they do have their own bedroom. Still, 3-people share an awfully confined space..

Little?????? Take a map of the cam 6 that covers the view of the room above. It is larger than this total space they have here.
Add to this the living and the kitchen (since in this we have a blind spot that is not the space for the refrigerator only.
And as far as I've been able to follow, I have not yet seen Arthur in their bedroom and bed.

When I first joined VHTV James was away at university and it seemed kinda fun, then James came back and didn't really do a whole lot then Chloe left. Chloe came back and it looked like they were reconnecting with each other, but now I sense a distance has grown and they haven't really done anything. As much as I wanted them to succeed and prove people wrong they seem to have gone the wrong way.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Just In said:

When I first joined VHTV James was away at university and it seemed kinda fun, then James came back and didn't really do a whole lot then Chloe left. Chloe came back and it looked like they were reconnecting with each other, but now I sense a distance has grown and they haven't really done anything. As much as I wanted them to succeed and prove people wrong they seem to have gone the wrong way.

yep. i like them & thought they had gotten on track but now i see nothing. also they are being left in the dust by the newest arrivals. it may be too late  for them now.

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

yep. i like them & thought they had gotten on track but now i see nothing. also they are being left in the dust by the newest arrivals. it may be too late  for them now.

Well I don't like the speech "left in the dust" here. It sounds like they have no chance against them. But it's in their own hands. They always can adapt to the new appartements and will get more viewers. But when they don't do it and it will be too late for them in the end it's their own fault.