1 hour ago, mic351 said:

Often there are many different ways to take what someone is saying the wrong way also.

I'm one of those people, mic, who likes to know what someone means when
they say something that could be understood to have multiple meanings.
That's just the way I'm wired. Could you please explain what you meant by
that last statement and what it refers to. Thanks.

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

meanwhile back at the actual apt..........................

Capture_2017_07_17_17_59_42_690.png

Capture_2017_07_17_17_59_54_903.png

If they were in would be as boring as it is with nobody in,with the girl sleeping and the dude playing on pc.VH sucks right now.

4 hours ago, Russ said:

It is about as exciting with or with out people  :dodgy:

Indeed.They only diference is with them on..James would be playing on pc..and she sleeping on floor or something..super nice to watch....not.

8 hours ago, Amy3 said:

السعادة مرة أخرى! :heart:ويمكننا جميعا أن نتعلم أن نكون محترمين ومتسامحين مع تعليقات أخرى. لقد سقطنا جميعا في هذا الفخ عند نقطة أو أخرى. في كثير من الأحيان أسلوب الكتابة للشخص يأتي عبر أشد بكثير ثم كان المقصود في الواقع. دعنا نمرح!  

Amazing how this dude and this girl are being paid Basicaly for doing nothing..it's three of the afternoon and the dude still sleeping and she only got up recently..they will be(I bet)the usual playing games on pc and nothing much more..and at the end of month VH pay them....niceeee...

• Upvote 1

How in the hell is this place still open, everybody in the compound is a 100% more exciting then this place but the people in the compound are worried about money and the crazy thing is this place will not get any better when Chloe comes back,

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Russ said:

How in the hell is this place still open, everybody in the compound is a 100% more exciting then this place but the people in the compound are worried about money and the crazy thing is this place will not get any better when Clhoe comes back,

Agree,seems VH doesn't treat all residents and houses equal,some They exige a lot and other they don't exige absoluty nothing..this James house for exemple it's almost always without any nice activity,they are or sleeping or playing on pc and seems VH doesn't see any bad in that..but some residents were Send out others house only after few weeks because they didn't do almost nothing..SO...why this dude and girl that don't do shi€ for ages are still on!?Let me Gess..it's because it's an Alex house.....

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, ze81 said:

Agree,seems VH doesn't treat all residents and houses equal,some They exige a lot and other they don't exige absoluty nothing..this James house for exemple it's almost always without any nice activity,they are or sleeping or playing on pc and seems VH doesn't see any bad in that..but some residents were Send out others house only after few weeks because they didn't do almost nothing..SO...why this dude and girl that don't do shi€ for ages are still on!?Let me Gess..it's because it's an Alex house.....

yep. they have to be given as much of a chance as ashley.

• Upvote 1