3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I was a party once and it was dying down. People were passed out and there was this one gorgeous girl laying on the floor in front of me watching tv. I look over to my left and this guy next to me, who was on lsd by the way, starts jerking off to her. I proceeded to pick him up and I literally threw him out the front door. Problem solved!

Oh, that sounds pretty vile, thats when everyone starts to act like assholes, after the sane, non drinkers have left the party

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Just note that they had some sort of luggage (discreet, but had). So they should be expected to stay there this weekend.
Let's see how things will get after the blood actually cool.

But as an example of all that we have already seen here, I am convinced that romantic relations between Russians are really the basis of "slapping and kissing". Perhaps a common social conduct there.
And conflicting for ours here.:dodgy:

Whole weekend? Beware... Place will be unrecognizable when it continues that way...

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I was a party once and it was dying down. People were passed out and there was this one gorgeous girl laying on the floor in front of me watching tv. I look over to my left and this guy next to me, who was on lsd by the way, starts jerking off to her. I proceeded to pick him up and I literally threw him out the front door. Problem solved!

Yes thats the only way how its done right. Get those troublemakers out ASAP

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! New room and no timeline---How in the hell am I supposed to see what happened??????? This is one of the great new places I have been waiting all month for??????????

If you were waiting for a horny couple that also have shitheads friends,  you got it  :)

• Upvote 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Fim de semana inteiro Cuidado ... Place será irreconhecível quando continua que way ...

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Fim de semana inteiro Cuidado ... Place será irreconhecível quando continua que way ...

Anna and Alex will be there later or they will be contacted via cell phone to solve this.

Please do not laugh so loud Jabbath ..::)

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, bring in some damn people who WANT to be living on VH, not these naive kids who are desparate and NEED to be here for free rent. 

Can you imagine an offer of no rent, and you get paid when you were young and stupid? Now James an Chloe didnt get involved in this did they, ? Hope these guests didnt f iot up for them

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Just note that they had some sort of luggage (discreet, but had). So they should be expected to stay there this weekend.
Let's see how things will get after the blood actually cool.

But as an example of all that we have already seen here, I am convinced that romantic relations between Russians are really the basis of "slapping and kissing". Perhaps a common social conduct there.
And conflicting for ours here.:dodgy:

Maybe I am spoil but no way in hell would I sleep in the floor for whole weekend. Who host people over the weekend at tiny apartment? I get if some got drunk need to crash until the morning. 

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes indeed! Anna and Alex are going to be ao proud of their new baby when they wake up. Wish I see the looks on their faces. 

Anna will look perplexed, and Alex will look like he always does, miserable