1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

How do you know one of them isn't related to her? How do you know her and James aren't still together? 

Well, if there was any sort of rapprochement in this direction, I'd bet the tatoo guy in the hand. But so far and what I'm following online, what I see are two friends and a company passing or trying to spend good times together. Or perhaps still in the phase of knowledge and approximation.

We are all there in a certain way touched by the drink, but still lucid of our behaviors.

At some moments she passed, I believe in her FB, personal videos where James appears with her in various situations. In other words, they have real history together.

And based on this and what I was following before I do not think that an "argument" that could be the "separation" from them would go unnoticed from our attention here.

Did you have any "violence" or something similar before?

No one enters into a "project of this nature" with a "relationship" without a solid foundation. My thought,

And I see that Anna and Alex, in their way, have the same line of thought,

I really would like to have been following this closely at the moment, because now I would not be so lost to this point.

I really do hope for James' return and everything goes his way as it was before. They had my attention in particular.

Of course as always I can be wrong and blind to something obvious. Hope not.

Groomy now really misses her.

Sorry, Miscvoyeur, for using your post to position my opinion

Usually you follow the "right" path with a few words and I follow the "left" path with many and many words.

But in our way, we usually reach the same destination and goal. .:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

To be understood. I like all the others I want to see them lose the line (C & J) and do crazy things, But I want to see them do it together (or with consent between peers).
After all it is the apartment of the management of Anna and Alex and we have all expected this since the time of Peter and Emma.:biggrin:

So I do not want anything "underneath" the cloths.

If there was really a break, be patient. But if not ...

Há 10 minutos, golfer06 disse:

Nenhuma penetração esta noite.

Capture_2017_06_09_21_55_20_843.png

Vamos, finalmente, ir para a cama em 3. Nada com recurso sexual mais característico (até agora) e novamente Chloe ganha minha atenção e respeito.

Momentos "chatos" e momentos "divertidos". Para mim, pelo menos, era.
Espero que isso não mude, mas se eu puder evitar situações semelhantes, eu vou ser muito grato no entanto.

Agora, descanse aqui também e espere que M & G retome em algumas horas.

GN ou GM para todos.

Veja tudo mais tarde.

Who are this two guy that are with Chloe who are acting like they're five year old. They keep bothering Chloe as she try to sleep on the floor. Why she on the floor is beyond me as well. One keep touching Chloe face and pinching her chicks and the other just had stupid laugh. 

She a good sport to put up with crab.