I believe that this couple has broken their relationship. They are already too many days without James and there is no news of his absence. Why keep an apartment with a single girl without doing anything? This apartment can be occupied by another couple.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh, I thought one of the guys was James. If not, for these 2 guys to sleep on the bed with Chloe on the floor is awful. Where is James?

James has been  MIA for a few days and I don't thing anybody knows 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Russ said:

James has been  MIA for a few days and I don't thing anybody knows 

why would he vanish with chloe lying there waiting to suck his dick at the drop of a hat? unless he got in trouble. maybe arrested for something? i haven't watch the apt 24/7 but i didn't see a fight or anything. anyone else have any ideas?

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yet VH and Anna say nothing. BTW, AnnaAlex need a CC account or Twitter. If not VH should advise.

Very true there has to be some form of communication and more then likely it would have to be VH

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Work related maybe? Family issues maybe? Working on a project with his friends? A whole list of reasons. 

Chloe does not behave like someone who has broken a relationship. A relationship of considerable time.

And from the posts here we did not have "seemingly" reasons for this.

It annoys me, however, this lack of "information" on. According to Jabbath, neither VH has an answer. So neither Anna is aware of this.
What a difference for Lina-Alex.
As for yesterday's friends, I think their "cherry" was different. If you make me understand.

• Upvote 2

I'm sure VHTV and Anna will have James & Chloes phone number - a quick call would have the answer in minutes. If someone is going to be away for more than a day it should be communicated to us - RLC has the airplane symbol next to the apartment name, VHTV needs something similar.