At least I see now that the question between Dean and Anna's friend is being settled right now in Deam's favor.
Maybe this apartment has new owners coming soon. He would explain Dean's visit with Alex yesterday. One idea only.
I would not like it though.

42 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They struggled on the bed and when he kissed her she wrapped her arm around him and kept kissing. When he put her hands in der pants there sometimes was very little to no resistance from her. He clearly had scored when Chloe would not have walked in on them. So no crime at all here. Just people seeing things which dont happened.

You do agree that Sugar was struggling with blond guy. This is in court law now days could be consider assault at least in USA court. Fact she was ok with some other active would be ignore because there were time she try get out and the guy kept pulling her down. I saw few time where she hit him and try to push him away. You might see that is foreplay but to me it didn't look or appear to be it.

People will see what they want see and believe what they want believe. 

Just now, Hectorxx1 said:

You do agree that Sugar was struggling with blond guy. This is in court law now days could be consider assault at least in USA court. Fact she was ok with some other active would be ignore because there were time she try get out and the guy kept pulling her down. I saw few time where she hit him and try to push him away. You might see that is foreplay but to me it didn't look or appear to be it.

People will see what they want see and believe what they want believe. 

There were more than enough moments where he did not held her at all. She could have escaped easily... And thats Sugar she hit every guy she was together with on cam.

apparently this will be another action to agree that it bordered on assault or didn't. i believe that the girls wanted some action at least some playing around & that the guys were complete assholes. if they had not tried to force themselves on the girls they may have gotten somewhere. i am dissapointed as a viewer because if the guys hadn't been such jerks there may have been some entertainment value whether they fucked or not. i actually started wishing that chloe would make a deal to give the guy a handjob just so that he would stop fucking with her & let her go to sleep. that in itself is a perv thought but between this place & dean's return of blanketboy adventures i begin to wonder what a & a are thinking of. maybe a website for voyeurs who don't want to see sex & nudity. after all everyone is nude under their clothes. and i guess if we hear moaning & groaning that means that sex happens & we really don't need to see it. in fact it could be called voyeur house radio. the way some people here are thinking i guess there could be a market for it.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, thedbear said:

The question, still related in some way is that while the guys there are losers, Dean elsewhere is a winner.
Then we will be winners too with this later.
I really hope so .:biggrin:

If you had told me Dean would score by doing nothing and dude trying hard and overboard wouldn't get any I would call you crazy! Yet Dean got some by truly doing nothing. 

8 minutes ago, Hectorxx1 said:

If you had told me Dean would score by doing nothing and dude trying hard and overboard wouldn't get any I would call you crazy! Yet Dean got some by truly doing nothing. 

Dean really had his fun with the new girl at Anna Alex. I don't think it's sth. serious between him and shy girl.