Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

1 minute ago, Gudari said:

Love to me every day more see how Katie and Lena have fun! They are a bomb and fun!

Id say Lena might be the least shyest among all of them. Time will tell how Layla and Silvia adapt. I expect a lot more from them as what they did until now

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Nope, I don't. It frequently turns out to be a character flaw I know, but it's me. I hope they get some sense and remove it.

Yes I know you and I would not want you to change a bit. But enough is enough now :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Documento decir Lena podría ser el menos tímido entre todos ellos. El tiempo dirá cómo Layla y Silvia se adaptan. Espero mucho más de ellos que lo que hicieron hasta ahora

That's the same feeling that I have! Time will tell... but I think that these girls going to give more than one pleasant surprise! Pdta: They already did from the first day arriving.

This Saturday, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter, will spend whole day fully naked at Voyeur House TV. Be sure not to miss that!

This is experiment many of our users were waiting for, and now these guys announced it as they are ready to try it out. Let's see on every of 10 cameras in this apartment how they will behave with no clothes on them at all.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

This Saturday, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter, will spend whole day fully naked at Voyeur House TV. Be sure not to miss that!

This is experiment many of our users were waiting for, and now these guys announced it as they are ready to try it out. Let's see on every of 10 cameras in this apartment how they will behave with no clothes on them at all.

i do want to see that. vh competition should be high & something like this can help get the juices flowing. and i don't care if it's staged. i love seeing good looking naked people!!!!

• Upvote 2

Just now, golfer06 said:

yes. that should be quite interesting!!!!

Yes hope they not only stay inside. And I hope they will start train a lil bit for it this week. When they find pleasure in it we could enjoy them with less clothes much longer I hope

• Upvote 3