Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

that's an interesting thing since the kim kardasians & the pamela andersons are not hurt by the exposure at all but the little people that have regular jobs could be fired or ostracised by there adventures. it's really unfair that a person should be punished in any way for doing something that everyone does & is perfectly legal. even the late supreme court idiot, i mean justice antonin scalia ruled that the internet can't be censored as far as adult material is concerned. but here we go again into how out of touch our leaders in the u s are. many still trying to pass laws that censor & discriminate.

Lol, thats not really the way i would want to be famous, sucking a dick. Who would have ever heard of paris Hilton other than for her blowjob video. Our idiot 'representatives" want to get control of the internet so bad and get some tax money from us off of it

8 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Weve made videos of us making love, we watch them usually the next day, and then theyre erased, I hope we stay together for good, but im not gonna be so naive to let him have them and then put them all over the internet if we break up.

Don't delete them. Upload them here! You know we're all fans of yours, right? :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Probably a wise idea. I bet your guy has found a way around it though and still has them. Gulp!

I guess anything is possible, he'd have to be getting up in the middle of the night when im sleeping. And he knows i would bobbitize him if he ever does anything to really hurt me. 

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

I guess anything is possible, he'd have to be getting up in the middle of the night when im sleeping. And he knows i would bobbitize him if he ever does anything to really hurt me. 

Hahaha! Don't video tape that, I don't need to see it. So, what did you do different after watching the playback? That would fuck with my head. I don't think I could do it.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Hahaha! Don't video tape that, I don't need to see it. So, what did you do different after watching the playback? That would fuck with my head. I don't think I could do it.

Not really anything different, it was weird seeing myself in the beginning when we first started doing it, actually i was a little embareassed, especially giving each other oral, i make some really messed up faces and do stuff i didin't know i did at first. Now we've pretty much seen everything we do, and its jsu something to do now, still hot though

4 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

Deal! :biggrin:

So should Ash go ahead and get one recorded tonight? Hope you both know that this is VH and mole sex and hiding is very much frowned upon.

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Not really anything different, it was weird seeing myself in the beginning when we first started doing it, actually i was a little embareassed, especially giving each other oral, i make some really messed up faces and do stuff i didin't know i did at first. Now we've pretty much seen everything we do, and its jsu something to do now, still hot though

You are so awesome! Lucky guy to have you. ❤

• Upvote 1