Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Thanks Manbat321. Some things are worth fighting for. I'm just so happy that they removed it. I hope they will burn it into oblivion or bury it with the respect.

Hopefully this will help others especially those outside the US to understand why we were so offended!!  

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Good! It really is offensive to patriotic Americans to turn our flag into a rug. Even though flag products are available it goes against proper etiquette. Just so know, my dad was a US Marine for 20 years. I was taught to respect the flag and defend it's honor. Thank you again Lina for your understanding and removing the flag.

Tell your Dad we love him for his service. I'm not surprised they removed the flag because i didn't think it was out there purposfully to offend anyone, even though it was offensive to a lot of people. Glad that it was removed, ! Now you can watch the naked weekend festivities, or whatever it is called!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, now that that's out of the way, who lives here and what do they do? I know about the plans for nudity over the weekend. Anything else special about them?

The two couples there are the least shyest and plan to be the whole saturday naked. I doubt they will go outside....

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hmmm dont think so. Maybe having sex next to each other but swapping I think is unlikely

Theyre going to have to have some sex with or without being next to each other, or the guys will be walking around all day with hardons.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Theyre going to have to have some sex with or without being next to each other, or the guys will be walking around all day with hardons.

I just hope that they don't barricade themselves in the apt an try to call it a success. I say naked asses in the pool at some point or fail.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I just hope that they don't barricade themselves in the apt an try to call it a success. I say naked asses in the pool at some point or fail.

I think thats excatly what will happen. Only in their appartement

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I hope they go outside and the nudity becomes contagious and all couples strip down and stay that way!!

• Upvote 5