Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

12 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

I just noticed that KPLP went into the curtained side room of the  living room. It looks like it leads to a outside rooftop deck from the brightness. If they are going to use that more can we see a cam out there?

They use the window to smoke because they are lazy to put on the clothes to go to yard when it's cold outside. We have forwarded it to them and Alex&Lina confirmed that they will eliminate this behavior within this realm. Thank you.  

4 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

They use the window to smoke because they are lazy to put on the clothes to go to yard when it's cold outside. We have forwarded it to them and Alex&Lina confirmed that they will eliminate this behavior within this realm. Thank you.  

I'm not that upset if they want to smoke there once in a while. They've been the best tenants in that complex and I don't want to change their behavior in any way 

• Upvote 1

I'm just saying there are 4 totally naked people playing sexy games that will undoubtedly lead to sex of some kind. I've lived through many doldrums on these sites, but if we are to the point of complaining about what these 4 are doing right now, that's sad.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm just saying there are 4 totally naked people playing sexy games that will undoubtedly lead to sex of some kind. I've lived through many doldrums on these sites, but if we are to the point of complaining about what these 4 are doing right now, that's sad.

Totally right. Im out for today. Gnight :heart:

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

they have the best chance to do more since they are such gr8 friends. the summer just started !!!!

• Upvote 2