Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

They have a right to put it there, I have a rigjt to be offeneded by it. I'm the one with the money though and I'm quite certain that I'm not alone. I don't care what politicians say or do, to me the flag represents my freedom and liberty. To have it used as a carpet is a foriegn country is offensive. Yes, I will igore it, Nack, and the whole fucking apt too.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Sorry, am among those who think, neither flags nor borders, we are all equal, but we would not be on this site watching some young Russians to have fun! I've always heard the sentence of a patriot, an idiot! But everyone is free to think as you wish, of course! To me not an offense would seem to me a rug with the flag of my country, perhaps they even do it as a friendly wink to the largest and most powerful country in the world and his habitants!

Well said. May I ask from what county you are?

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

They have a right to put it there, I have a rigjt to be offeneded by it. I'm the one with the money though and I'm quite certain that I'm not alone. I don't care what politicians say or do, to me the flag represents my freedom and liberty. To have it used as a carpet is a foriegn country is offensive. Yes, I will igore it, Nack, and the whole fucking apt too.

I think its pointless to discuss it furhter. Seems to be mainly an American thing. Maybe some other Americans agree in here. 

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think its pointless to discuss it furhter. Seems to be mainly an American thing. Maybe some other Americans agree in here. 

It's not pointless, and just because 3 people say they don't care doesn't nobody else does.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It's not pointless, and just because 3 people say they don't care doesn't nobody else does.

Dont want to offend you. I did not say your opinion is pointless but its pointless discussing it any further in here. We should come back to topic by now :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Amy3 of course! They have an American flag carpet in front of the couch.

Starting shit again are you? Lol, i can't see it on free cams, can someone put it up