Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

if they have sympathy for the ussr it's because they live there. our flag stands for stuff that is to us now a myth.our govt needs to be totally revamped. what kind of freedom do we have when there are no decent paying jobs available & we are the only civilized country in the world without universal healthcare? when we do the things as a nation that the flag is supposed to stand for i'll go to their apt & remove it myself. until then they can do whatever they want with it. however they should wash it. it's getting a little crappy looking & the rest of the room looks clean & nice. and everybody take off some clothing please!!!!

Yes back to topic and most important back to golfers last point :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

I'm with you, Amy.

More than half of my friends are Americans and I'm in a relationship with a beautiful American woman. I've learned a lot about the American culture during the years and I know what the flag means for Americans.

For us Germans on the other hand, our flag is nothing more than a piece of cloth. Even a mercedes star means more to us! I know, it's hard to get but that's just the truth.

It wouldn't hurt them replacing the flag with something else. Did you contact them about that subject?

Thank you for your understanding. To me it is truly is offensive and it makes me very uncomfortable knowing that somone there has disdain for the USA. The very people subsidizing their livelihood. I posted a message on the VH thread. I won't tell them what to do.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nope Amy I dont judge any Americans. I have been to America many times and I experienced Americans as very nice people. I wont offend you. Maybe I just dont understand it. I just dont need a flag for feeling liberated and free. Its nothing personal against you at all.:heart:

Would it be offensive to you if instead of an American flag it was a picture of your family? To me there is no difference.

Just now, Amy3 said:

Would it be offensive to you if instead of an American flag it was a picture of your family? To me there is no difference.

You dont stop dont you :biggrin: Lets say I would find it strange. However I know sb. who has towels with family pics on it... No joke...

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

You dont stop dont you :biggrin: Lets say I would find it strange. However I know sb. who has towels with family pics on it... No joke...

Yeah, I also know such a guy. He has a carpet with his wife and daughter on it. That's one of the most bizarre thing I've ever seen in my life!

I have in my house a cushion and a rug with images of my family and it is not a problem. I believe that this it is making too much of answer. Neither remove nor agree with anyone, I only ask and if missing to the mods, this is discussed and anyone who wants to discuss it on another new thread. I think that there are more people here to talk about what happens in apartments and not other issues such as this. Also do I have to respect that and respect other ok?

Just now, Unsichtbarer said:

Yeah, I also know such a guy. He has a carpet with his wife and daughter on it. That's one of the most bizarre thing I've ever seen in my life!

Lol yes strange... Maybe its the same guy :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Gudari said:

I have in my house a cushion and a rug with images of my family and it is not a problem. I believe that this it is making too much of answer. Neither remove nor agree with anyone, I only ask and if missing to the mods, this is discussed and anyone who wants to discuss it on another new thread. I think that there are more people here to talk about what happens in apartments and not other issues such as this. Also do I have to respect that and respect other ok?

Just now, seb38240 said:

please stop we are here to speak about this app abd not your story

YES BACK TO TOPIC NOW :biggrin:

• Upvote 1