Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

Just now, Amy3 said:

Maybe, but I think I would be the opposite. The thing that I would fear the most would be people who know me, seeing me having sex on the internet. Plus, with the possibility of it being recorded, I would fear that far more.

I would fear more the people direct watching me. I don't think the cam would do so much to me. It's just a piece of tech staring at you not a real person you can hear and see.

Personally I like the idea that going naked for a day, it is interesting to see the reaction of others and see if someday also dare. But it should not be a requirement or norm because that would be too forced and not go naked for me does not mean sex, there are still villages where people are nude and there is no problem with it! Certainly prefer you do, war or fuck crazy how? I have it very clear! To fuck like crazy!

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Personally I like the idea that going naked for a day, it is interesting to see the reaction of others and see if someday also dare. But it should not be a requirement or norm because that would be too forced and not go naked for me does not mean sex, there are still villages where people are nude and there is no problem with it! Certainly prefer you do, war or fuck crazy how? I have it very clear! To fuck like crazy!

Let's see if they like it. I have the feeling they are somekind of into that thing. Maybe they will continue or at least wear a lot less clothes after the experiment.

• Upvote 2