Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

@Voyeur House TV@AlexLina

How about taking out the very offensive USA hating flag rug? Maybe you don't know it, but it's offensive to patriotic Americans. Our flag represents freedom and liberty and honors those who sacrifice their lives so that freedom and liberty can one day be claimed by all. I would like to hope that you would be equally offended too, especially since a great number of your subscribers are from the USA.

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@Voyeur House TV@AlexLina

How about taking out the very offensive USA hating flag rug? Maybe you don't know it, but it's offensive to patriotic Americans. Our flag represents freedom and liberty and honors those who sacrifice their lives so that freedom and liberty can one day be claimed by all. I would like to hope that you would be equally offended too, especially since a great number of your subscribers are from the USA.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
What she said.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Howard said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^
What she said.

Howard, I love you and so does America! ❤️ I've been taught all my life to stand up for what I believe in and so I shall. #removetheflagrug

Just now, Amy3 said:

Howard, I love you and so does America! ❤️ I've been taught all my life to stand up for what I believe in and so I shall. #removetheflagrug

It's about respect.  And even if you're a US citizen and exercise your right of free speech to desecrate the US Flag, you can thank the American citizens of past generations for allowing you to do so and not be punished (although you would be scum in my eyes and in the eyes of the court of public opinion).

And for the US Flag to be used as a rug in a third world country...a country (like 99% of all others) who are dependent on the US for their technology, economics, forward thinking and so much else is an outright insult. 

Then again, I'm talking about 20-somethings who most likely came from a broken family, might not have finished high school, don't work and see no problem publicly fucking in front of cameras for the world to see.  Disrespect...Shame??  Doesn't exist with most of these folks.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

I actually don't want to choose the way they set those up. For instance Lena has is gorgeous but I really like Katie and Phil as a couple. I don't like putting Layla against Silvia as I like them both. And Dena has no chance against those two even though she's librarian hot

so far i like them all. we have the whole summer to decide. unless lina & alex have someone better to show us.

• Upvote 1